❤️ November testing thread ❤️

I hate clearblue!

I’d rely purely on the cheap strips, Clearblue ovulation tests are paaaaants. If your budget will stretch, I highly recommend a Mira analyser. Good luck in your two week wait, I shall be stalking the thread hoping and praying for you. <3 x

:pray::pray:
Here are the two week wait symptoms I had, prior to my :bfp:, I hope this gives you some hope.

8 DPO: Strong smelling urine, frequent urination, blocked nose.

9 DPO: Strong smelling urine, diarrhoea, blocked nose and dry mouth.

10 DPO: Mild period type cramps. I thought for sure I was out and AF was coming.

11 DPO: Lightheaded. Tested in the PM but left the test for hours before reading so couldn’t trust the slight pink line I saw.

12 DPO: Lightheaded, mild period cramps again, headache. Clearblue 1-2 weeks pregnant. :bfp:

What we did differently this cycle:

I know when I ovulate so only tested with an OPK on the day of my expected peak, and then after that. I got a positive straight away and my surge lasted over 24 hours.

I haven’t tracked my BBT for months; I found all too often I was stressing about my temperatures.

We baby danced as and when we wanted it; not when the tests told us to.

We baby danced on CD9, CD10, CD11, CD14, CD15 and CD16. I got my peak ovulation test on CD14 and ovulated on CD15.

Stay strong and positive, I’m backing each of you and can’t wait for you to join me on this journey.

This is really helpful! @Fsb676 I have found that CB OPKs aren’t reliable. This month I used both strips and digi. The digi said I was negative all the way through, but last cycle I had flashies and a solid smiley for the same strip readings if that makes sense.

So yday evening I had Ovu like cramps/ dull ache, lower back ache, and a funny tummy/very bloated and gassy. CM was watery and after the cramps had some yellow/ew like discharge but the smallest amount.

It's soo hard not to over-analyse isn't it! But my only reliable symptom is implantation bleeding! But I'm going into this month as if I'm pregnant, I'm just going to tell my body I am so hopefully it'll get the message :rotfl: xx

Well we have been ttc for about a year and a half. OH may have issues but this will all be clarified in this appt im due. Although, I cant help but hope/wish that this could be our month. This 2ww I tell myself not to analyse but it is so hard not too! I’m pretty sure my body loves playing tricks on me :).

Baby dust for us both then :2ww: Any symptoms??
I really hope you don't need your appointment but that it's helpful if you do xx

I hate clearblue!

I’d rely purely on the cheap strips, Clearblue ovulation tests are paaaaants. If your budget will stretch, I highly recommend a Mira analyser. Good luck in your two week wait, I shall be stalking the thread hoping and praying for you. <3 x

Thank you! I see what you bean about these clear blues….I’m not getting anymore. Will stick to those cheapies as you say. Thanks for the tip and the prayers!!!

:pray::pray:

This is really helpful! @Fsb676 I have found that CB OPKs aren’t reliable. This month I used both strips and digi. The digi said I was negative all the way through, but last cycle I had flashies and a solid smiley for the same strip readings if that makes sense.

So yday evening I had Ovu like cramps/ dull ache, lower back ache, and a funny tummy/very bloated and gassy. CM was watery and after the cramps had some yellow/ew like discharge but the smallest amount.

I’m glad to know I’m not the only one getting weird results….because sometimes it wasn’t even lining up with my over the top cm. I was so confused.

Thank you! I see what you bean about these clear blues….I’m not getting anymore. Will stick to those cheapies as you say. Thanks for the tip and the prayers!!!

You’re most welcome lovely, I’ve got everything crossed for you <3

Oh I'm sorry Frankenstein, I really hope you get your Christmas bfp xx

Hey guys.
Just dropping in. I’ve been gone a little while, just been going through some stuff. Wanted to see how you were all doing.
My pregnancy is 23 weeks along and doing ok. I have suddenly began with with pelvic girdle pain which has been tough.
Fab news to see a BFP @RainbowMama , congratulations :)
Sorry to hear about the chemical @angel babe :( hope you’re ok as you can be.
Nice to see you back @Fsb676 :)

I’ll be keeping a check on you all and hope to see some bfp Christmas prezzies :) :)

Hey guys.
Just dropping in. I’ve been gone a little while, just been going through some stuff. Wanted to see how you were all doing.
My pregnancy is 23 weeks along and doing ok. I have suddenly began with with pelvic girdle pain which has been tough.
Fab news to see a BFP @RainbowMama , congratulations :)
Sorry to hear about the chemical @angel babe :( hope you’re ok as you can be.
Nice to see you back @Fsb676 :)

I’ll be keeping a check on you all and hope to see some bfp Christmas prezzies :) :)
Wow! 23!!!! Time has flown!!!! Thanks <3 Hope you make it through that pain. Past the halfway point!!!

So I caved in ladies and took an early preg test today ( 11dpo) As I have odd symptoms. I am negative and feel very annoyed with my self. Just feel super disappointed.

Just need to wait for af now!

My symptoms have been: back ache, headache, fatigue and all sorts of strange things going on at the pit of my belly which I have never had before. Didnt help that I dreamt I got a positive!

Oh I'm sorry, but please don't feel disappointed in yourself, I always test early as I just can't stand the not knowing! I really hope next month is your month and we all get Christmas bfps :smile: xx

So I caved in ladies and took an early preg test today ( 11dpo) As I have odd symptoms. I am negative and feel very annoyed with my self. Just feel super disappointed.

Just need to wait for af now!

My symptoms have been: back ache, headache, fatigue and all sorts of strange things going on at the pit of my belly which I have never had before. Didnt help that I dreamt I got a positive!
Ugh I’ve so been there….even the dream. Literally the worst. I’m super symptom spotting now. Metallic taste, extra cm, thirsty, hungry, slight aches, queasy on and off, fatigued, dark nipples and the list goes on…..but it’s just gonna be af :/

Hi guys. I’m writing here as I see is very active. My last period was on 29th october and I had protected sex on 5th November. However, we had two rounds and I suppose after the first one he finished in the bathroom. Then we went to sleep and he tried to get inside again but only like touched my vulva with his tip and I immediately pulled away and then like 5 minutes after that he finished away from me. I’m supposed to get my period either today or tomorrow. I took 4 tests in the past week including one today and they are all negative but i’m still freaking out. I had my supposed ovulation on 11th november. I usually always feel pms symptoms but this time nothing. I assume is just late coz of stress but still. Had i been pregnant, It would have probably shown by now considering I had sex 3 weeks ago.

Hi guys. I’m writing here as I see is very active. My last period was on 29th october and I had protected sex on 5th November. However, we had two rounds and I suppose after the first one he finished in the bathroom. Then we went to sleep and he tried to get inside again but only like touched my vulva with his tip and I immediately pulled away and then like 5 minutes after that he finished away from me. I’m supposed to get my period either today or tomorrow. I took 4 tests in the past week including one today and they are all negative but i’m still freaking out. I had my supposed ovulation on 11th november. I usually always feel pms symptoms but this time nothing. I assume is just late coz of stress but still. Had i been pregnant, It would have probably shown by now considering I had sex 3 weeks ago.
It’s not impossible to be pregnant…..but it is basically “impossible” to get pregnant that way. You are also three weeks out, so you should be good. I wouldn’t worry about it anymore. Hope that helps some.

It’s not impossible to be pregnant…..but it is basically “impossible” to get pregnant that way. You are also three weeks out, so you should be good. I wouldn’t worry about it anymore. Hope that helps some.
yeah thank you so much

I am out my FRER was clearly negative so just waiting for AF. Onwards and upwards to cycle 18. Appt on Wednesday so going to focus on that. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back