✨❤️✨June Testing Thread✨❤️✨

Sorry I’ve been quiet been taking some time after the m/c. Left me feeling so confused and deflated, and to top it off my pregnancy app is still counting the weeks and I haven’t brought myself to delete it yet.
I totally get what you mean @RainbowMama it is so cruel with all these indents! You’d think technology would get better not worse!
And I’m with you with the early testing as that’s always me.
Sorry haven’t caught up properly but hope everyone’s ok x x
Take as long as you need <3

It took me a year before I deleted my week counter. I know what you mean. :(

Tomorrow is our clinic appointment! Excited, but not excited lol. To be honest I’m so tired of being examined and poked. Transvaginal ultrasounds aren’t fun, but at least they are worth it if you are pregnant…..but since I’m not….ugh…I just am so tempted to cancel. Plus I hate needles. I don’t really want anymore labwork. Thanks for letting me share my feelings. I’m getting nervous and want to chicken out!

I have the exact same feelings for my upcoming appointments too. Internal and external scans, blood tests & a HSG. I don’t do well in a hospital setting anyway from past birth trauma.

6lb loss in just 5 days - that’s nearly ½ a stone. Eeek, proud of myself. <3

I have the exact same feelings for my upcoming appointments too. Internal and external scans, blood tests & a HSG. I don’t do well in a hospital setting anyway from past birth trauma.

6lb loss in just 5 days - that’s nearly ½ a stone. Eeek, proud of myself. <3

Awww really! It’s nice to know I’m not the only one!!! When are your appointments? I don’t do well to go to any doctor for anything. I was terrible to take as a child lol. Labwork doesn’t even hurt, but I close my eyes and hold my breath every time lol….and complain about going. Sometimes I do much better if I am by myself, but I want my hubby to hear all the info too, but I feel as if I’d be less humiliated to just be in and out with no one I know there. It’s a two hour appointment!!! They are supposed to go over all the financials too. I’m not sure how far we want to go. Honestly it depends on the day or the hour with me. One minute I’m up for ivf, and the next I can’t even get blood work done. I’m pathetic and emotional and indecisive. My poor hubby.

My sis that is 5-6 years younger than me got married December. She is due November already!!!! Crazy! So happy for her….but literally so much harder for me at the moment….and expensive!!!!!

Congrats on the weight loss!!! I’m in my other sisters wedding end of august, and I have a bit to lose to fit my dress better. Maybe the healthy eating and working out will help ttc. :) ;)

<3 7 DPO and my temperature is on the up again.

It is also worth noting that on Amazon, currently the Clearblue Early are on special offer. Was £11.99 for a pack of two, now save 43% and are on sale for just £6.80.

Hope everyone is okay.

Oh I'm sorry Pink Flamingo, I'm only 3dpo but know I'm out already because my boobs are hurting, and that's with the progesterone :doh:xx

Oh I'm sorry Pink Flamingo, I'm only 3dpo but know I'm out already because my boobs are hurting, and that's with the progesterone :doh:xx
Are you sure your progesterone is high enough to support a pregnancy, if you are already concerned it is low? (Or maybe I misunderstood, so don’t mind me hahaha.) You should try to get your levels checked. They might be able to give you some to help your ttc go faster. :)

Are you sure your progesterone is high enough to support a pregnancy, if you are already concerned it is low? (Or maybe I misunderstood, so don’t mind me hahaha.) You should try to get your levels checked. They might be able to give you some to help your ttc go faster. :)
My levels always come back as fine but I have spotting each month so I'm taking progesterone which stops the spotting and is what supported us to conceive our little boy! Although I know it hasn't helped this month as my boobs are sore following ovulation, which only happens if I'm not pregnant :doh: xx

My levels always come back as fine but I have spotting each month so I'm taking progesterone which stops the spotting and is what supported us to conceive our little boy! Although I know it hasn't helped this month as my boobs are sore following ovulation, which only happens if I'm not pregnant :doh: xx
I think I need to try this too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back