✨❤️✨June Testing Thread✨❤️✨

Lovely temperature dip. Guess that’s me out then.

ugh I’m sorry.

I don’t understand how my progesterone could be 21 on Tuesday and then cramping and light spotting by Friday. Is that possible? I also pulled out an evap from the garbage, and convinced myself maybe it was implantation…..until the bfn this morning. Why do I do this to myself. Expecting af full on today or tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

ugh I’m sorry.

I don’t understand how my progesterone could be 21 on Tuesday and then cramping and light spotting by Friday. Is that possible? I also pulled out an evap from the garbage, and convinced myself maybe it was implantation…..until the bfn this morning. Why do I do this to myself. Expecting af full on today or tomorrow.

I am sorry, this journey is hard and draining.

Feeling crap today. No motivation. AF so painful and heavy :(

At least we are literally all in this together at the moment. Next week we will all feel better as we approach ov! Get well!

ugh I’m sorry.

I don’t understand how my progesterone could be 21 on Tuesday and then cramping and light spotting by Friday. Is that possible? I also pulled out an evap from the garbage, and convinced myself maybe it was implantation…..until the bfn this morning. Why do I do this to myself. Expecting af full on today or tomorrow.
[/QUOTE]
Was 21 your day 21 levels? That's pretty low and yes, I could definitely have my period a few days after that level, but then my progesterone levels are all over the place so who knows :doh:xx

Was 21 your day 21 levels? That's pretty low and yes, I could definitely have my period a few days after that level, but then my progesterone levels are all over the place so who knows :doh:xx[/QUOTE]

Yes, I guess that was 21 on 21. My doctor seemed to think that was high. I don’t know. Do you get yours tested often?

Yes, I guess that was 21 on 21. My doctor seemed to think that was high. I don’t know. Do you get yours tested often?

20’s is high. Anything over 10 confirms ovulation, so 20’s is reasonably high.

I’ve only ever had one progesterone blood test on CD21 and it was 26 or 28 - I can’t remember now. 5 days later I got a BFP.

I now use a mira analyser, which tests PDG (a metabolite of progesterone) and until AF it’s always >30, then usually the day before AF it dips to 15, then the day of AF it’s right back down. That’s how quickly levels can change.

I am still waiting on aunt flow.

20’s is high. Anything over 10 confirms ovulation, so 20’s is reasonably high.

I’ve only ever had one progesterone blood test on CD21 and it was 26 or 28 - I can’t remember now. 5 days later I got a BFP.

I now use a mira analyser, which tests PDG (a metabolite of progesterone) and until AF it’s always >30, then usually the day before AF it dips to 15, then the day of AF it’s right back down. That’s how quickly levels can change.

I am still waiting on aunt flow.

Good to know. I’ve been over here googling lol. Granted…I’ve not had mine tested all that often, but I’ve never had over 21. When I was pregnant I was at 18. I had no idea it could dip that fast!!! I think in my mind it takes forever, because with my mc they gave me progesterone when it dropped low, and my body took forever to get rid of it…..like another six weeks. It was so awful. I mean you all have definitely been through worse, but it wasn’t fun.

oh, I hope af doesn’t come for you! I think I remember you said your bbt dropped though. :( I think I need to start tracking that.

Was 21 your day 21 levels? That's pretty low and yes, I could definitely have my period a few days after that level, but then my progesterone levels are all over the place so who knows :doh:xx

Yes, I guess that was 21 on 21. My doctor seemed to think that was high. I don’t know. Do you get yours tested often?[/QUOTE]
Are your measurements in ng/l or nmol/L? Mine have always been in nmol/L and need to be over 30 to indicate ovulation! Although our fertility consultant suggests that is still a bit low so I've been treated with progesterone supplements even though my levels are low 30s, which stops the spotting and is how we conceived our son xx

Are your measurements in ng/l or nmol/L? Mine have always been in nmol/L and need to be over 30 to indicate ovulation! Although our fertility consultant suggests that is still a bit low so I've been treated with progesterone supplements even though my levels are low 30s, which stops the spotting and is how we conceived our son xx[/QUOTE]
That would be important lol and I didn’t even think of it. Mine are measured in ng/L.

Temperature didn’t recover. Progesterone now at 10. I am expecting the witch tomorrow.

Since the ectopic, my LP has gained 3-4 extra days but it looks like my 11 day LP is back.

Oh well, onto Cycle #50.

Still waiting for mine. I’ve been spotting since Friday, but still not come full on yet. Just want it to be over already. :(

Hello all, hope you don’t mind me jumping on this one! Reading through this forum seems to keep my mind focused!

First month TTC and it has done my head in! I’ve stupidly been testing for the past week and nothing (obviously!) but was drawn in with lovely stories of positives 7/8DPO.

Today I am 12DPO according to Flo, snd AF is due tomorrow…. No signs of her raising her head as of yet, no spots or usual cramping.
TMI warning- I do have a lot of discharge today and the same yesterday, to the point ive had to go to the toilet to check as it felt AF had arrived but nothing but discharge. I don’t know if this is good or not.
Negative test this morning :(
I feel im out but I don’t know if this is normal! X

Hello all, hope you don’t mind me jumping on this one! Reading through this forum seems to keep my mind focused!

First month TTC and it has done my head in! I’ve stupidly been testing for the past week and nothing (obviously!) but was drawn in with lovely stories of positives 7/8DPO.

Today I am 12DPO according to Flo, snd AF is due tomorrow…. No signs of her raising her head as of yet, no spots or usual cramping.
TMI warning- I do have a lot of discharge today and the same yesterday, to the point ive had to go to the toilet to check as it felt AF had arrived but nothing but discharge. I don’t know if this is good or not.
Welcome! Yep, I think it’s safe to say most of us are crazy testers even if it’s our 27th cycle TTC …..at least I am, and I have found a few comrades. ;) Sounds like the extra discharge and lack of pms is a super good sign for you! Discharge generally picks up before af, but that was a really good sign for me when I got my BFP!!!

12 DPO buddies! Also BFN here too.
Waiting for Cycle #50 to start. I will be doing a Letrozole medicated cycle.

Thank you both!
I have tested again this evening, because i can’t seem to stop haha!

It’s strange because the strips tests seem to be catching the second line when the urine passes and then moves on.. not sure if this is normal, anyway negative again but will try again tomorrow if AF doesn’t show up!

Im glad there are other crazy testers out there haha! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back