✨❤️✨June Testing Thread✨❤️✨

@Frankinstein12 oh that’s annoying, I was like that at one point. Even when they settled into a 28day cycle it’d still be the start or end for a while!
Thankyou, still on the anxious side of things while we wait for these first weeks to pass :(

Urgh didn’t do ovulation tests this cycle and I feel proper lost in my cycle haha! Ffs

Ok just as I was writing that I was taking both pregnancy and ovulation test! And I think there’s a line

That’s a positive test! :) am sure that’s darker than the cheapies I’ve done!
Wow - how exciting! have you any digital ones?
Xx

No digital ones but I could get one I have a clear blue upstairs I’m just trying to get enough wee haha! I’m nervous!!!

I’ve just done a clear blue and Two cheapies
And it’s negative
Blah
I wonder if my urine is too diluted? Obviously the top one is way past the read it time but the above pictures weren’t

660F3626-9BB8-40EF-B858-F4DFDAA55EFC.jpeg

Ohh , hmm, that’s strange. Maybe too dilute like you say. That definitely looked positive to me. Not always a fan of the clear blue ones sometimes and my positive was terribly faint even when I had a positive digital weeks one.

maybe try tomorrow! Fingers crossed! :)

@Frankinstein12 oh my gosh that’s a cruel wondfo if it’s fake… I will say in my experience if the line isn’t solid top to bottom that indicates a faulty test or dye run :( That has always been the case for me. All of my true BFPs have been solid top to bottom. The ones that are thicker on one end than the other have been cruel, cruel fake-outs.

really really hope this is it for you <3

So basically I got them off amazon, packaged all lovely, then I read the comment section after I had posted these

all false positives!
So I took them all
And I had lots of false positives!! so I’ve complained to amazon! How can they do this and allow this!
it’s devastating

I’m so hacked off
I’ve been in a foul mood all day! But bright side
I might not be completely out yet.

93294F9A-21F7-42E7-A545-055F7142FACA.jpeg

So basically I got them off amazon, packaged all lovely, then I read the comment section after I had posted these

all false positives!
So I took them all
And I had lots of false positives!! so I’ve complained to amazon! How can they do this and allow this!
it’s devastating

I’m so hacked off
I’ve been in a foul mood all day! But bright side
I might not be completely out yet.

View attachment 93655
That’s crazy!!!!!!!!
And what brand is this from Amazon?

That’s shocking @Frankinstein12 , hope you get somewhere with complaints. That’s cruel.
I hope you’re not out completely :) x x

These are them!
Avoid at all costs

i deffo will be reading the reviews from now on

3BA78E2B-AB63-446A-A23F-3416BB106D29.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members