£60 Parks candles sets, £12.99!!

They use Hermes.

I have had my dispatch email (and I got my £4 off)

xxxxx

I've got two red cards to collect from the delivery office, both tracked, but no idea what they are lol. I ordered the Yankee Candles off Zulily so I wondered if it was those.

Online my order says completed. But have not received them yet. Hope that means they are coming today! X

You should have got a tracking number with your order email?

Mine says with courier (Hermes) and should be delivered by 12th!

xxxxxxx

Nope no dispatch email at all. Will give them today then contact them again tomorrow x

Mine has arrived too (and I got a Gro-bag a few days later and that came too)

Have to confess I really don't like the smell, I got the "original" and I actually think it is horrid.

Thankfully all mine are gifts :shock: :shock: :shock:

xxxx

Lol I haven't opened mine as it's a gift for my mum but now I'm thinking maybe I should to have a wiff

How strange after having an email saying i wouldnt get my order and ive been refunded my money i recieve an email saying my item has been dispatched? Got a delivery code from hermes also...oh well im not complaining as technically its a free gift..there mistake not mine xxx

Mine arrived too and I got an original too instead of a lime on. Would never in a million years pay £60 for that!!!!

But they are gifts too so not caring x

I've just had a text to say my Zulily order is out for delivery with Hermes today, now I've got even less of a clue what the two Royal Mail parcels are?!

Mine arrived yesterday, i had lime and orange ones. Dont smell bad at all.

They refunded your money? They didnt even charge me for mine until sunday and I got them yesterday.

I had lime, basil and Mandarin. They smell ok :) x

My Yankee Candles got smashed! Naughty delivery man dropped the box over the 6ft gate :(

Oh no:( I.bet it said fragile on them too

Just had a wiff of my one, can't say I'm impressed & I don't think my mum would be either. Luckily I need to get my sister a gift this year (can't stand each other) so will give her the candles and buy my mum something else lol

They are vile!

I think I am going to stick mine on ebay :shock:

Does anyone know how easy it is to return things to Zulily?

xxxxx

They are really not nice but I'm sure my sister will think they are great and if she doesn't then who bloody cares I only ever see her at Xmas lol

No idea about the returns though sorry

Why do I get the impression that lots of ladies in the PF secret Santa are going to receive candle sets? Lmao!

tapatalkin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back