£60 Parks candles sets, £12.99!!

No, I read up on the fine print and they bulk order once the deal finishes so they just order what they need then it needs to be packed & dispatched from them once they have received from the supplier

I am so impatient lol !!

xxxxxx

They've got Yankee Candles today! My favourite!

I wantes these to give as a gift this weekend. Wonder if they have been dispatched yet

Not got mine either. Sometimes things get sent quick, others not so quick, depends on the sale x

I have received an email saying its on the way but nothing yet

Ive just had a bloody email to say that theyve had such a high demand that they arent sending out anymore and ill be getting a refund...arrrggghhh how annoying

Oh god that is annoying! I best check my emails! X

Oh no! I dont have mine either but no email off them yet.

No email off of them for me either so I am hoping no news means I'll get my order.

I ordered 3 :shock:

xxxx

Iv checked my order status and it says confirmed? Surely, they should have just reduced everyone who ordered more than 1, down to one rather than cancelling some orders?

Iv checked my order status and it says confirmed? Surely, they should have just reduced everyone who ordered more than 1, down to one rather than cancelling some orders?

'Tis weird.

I guess it must depend on when you ordered?

It is probably easier to do full refunds for those that ordered later, as opposed to partial refunds?

I ordered mine after they restocked so I ordered quite late myself? I'll keep an eye out for my cancellation email

x

I only found out as i emailed them asking when it was going to be dispatched and they emailed back saying that....i phoned today and it seems its not all of them its certain fragrances that were short.

I emailed today to see where my order was, they apologised for the delay, gave me £5 credit and say it will be dispatching in 3-5 days. I ordered five sets in a variety of scents.

I emailed asking where my order was and I got one back apologising saying they are having problems with supplier but will be sent out asap and got £4 refund. X

I emailed asking where my order was and I got one back apologising saying they are having problems with supplier but will be sent out asap and got £4 refund. X

Me too :)

Do Zulily use Royal Mail recorded delivery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back