advice please

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
for 60 quid is it worth buying this?
3760110A66UC284321X.jpg

does anyone have it and can tell me if its worth it, i want a lightweight pushchair for getting on and off the bus with in summer and for going on holiday and going to haven with, as we cant take our big moon space buggy abroad with us in june but i dont want to buy it if its going to be rubbish, its just going to be an alternative as we will still use our graco normally, i know its only 60 quid but i dont want to have to keep spending that untill i find one i like, so anyone whoi has it can they tell me if its been good or some alternative ones, i dont want to spend much as like i said its not one we will use alot

i like it :)
i got a pulse buggy from mama's and papa's last week thats really gppd as wel x

that looks really nice, i'd say its worth £60 :D

Me like :D

I'm after a lighter weight stroller too. I love my Pliko but it is a beast when travelling by car. The M+P Pulse is lovely but at £99 is a fair bit more than the one in the pic.

If you get it, let me know how you get on! :D

i think give it a couple weeks if i havent seen another ill get that and ill let you know hun, i think it looks nice its just whether it pushes nice, my graco is lovely a bit heavey but the wheels make such a smooth drive, and im worried after having such a heavy pram if itll be too light if you get what i mean!

I think its a bit expensive! Have you checked out the Onlinebaby4u ebay shop? They have lots of very cheap buggys and pushchairs and deliver the next day. I got my Hauck travel system and shopper pushchair from them and can't recommend them enough :)

i went on ebay and saw more ones that i like and ended up going dearer! :shock: :shock: :shock:

but looky i likey this one better!

8b_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back