£500 sure grant

Heyy girls. iv had problems with this too, i was filling mine out and there was a box that said ''are you on tax credits of a higher family element'' something like that... and i thought that meant i wasnt single, i was in a couple.. so ticked no. But been searching on internet and apprently you have to be on tax credits of a higher element to qualify.. WHICH I AM :/ soo i rung them up and they said they would send me a new pack (which has to be signed again, FFS!!) and that they hadnt even got to processing my claim yet. And i sent it off a week ago....

hmmmm x x

Getting my £500 in on Monday, got my letter through yesterday :)

Should be getting my income support on Monday as well. Its only taken 7 weeks! :wall:

Getting my £500 in on Monday, got my letter through yesterday :)

Should be getting my income support on Monday as well. Its only taken 7 weeks! :wall:

Are you receiving tax credits?

Hmm - cos im wondering wether i will get it, did you tick no when it said are you on a higher family element for tax credits?

Sorry if i sound nosy :p

xxxx

Also melio, id check your bank today.. things that go in on a monday can usually be drawn out on a saturday. Worth a check. xx

Or Sunday Melio, but seen as it's coming from the goverment it's normally on the day lol x

Im not getting tax credits until after shes born. Im not sure how the tax credit thing works with this grant. Id say best bet is to go to job center plus or ring up and ask. Sometimes they're useless but other times a little helpful lol. Im dreading applying for it all as its taken so long just to get income support!

Just checked my bank and no such luck. Deffinatly think Ill have to wait until monday. Most of its already been spent :eek:S Just a case of paying everything off. :(

Done lots of research and apprently i should get it cos im in receipt of income support. YEY.
Ahh that really will help with the house moving!

Melio - Damn goverment, atleast you'll be getting both that and your income support :)

xx

WOOOOOOO..
Post has been and iv got a letter to say im entitled to the £500 grant!!! 13th july i shall be £500 richer + already have my baby things, so lots of house shopping to do :) xxx

Fab! It is nice knowing that your going to wake up and be £500 richer :D

Treat yourself to something pretty :)

WOOOOOOO..
Post has been and iv got a letter to say im entitled to the £500 grant!!! 13th july i shall be £500 richer + already have my baby things, so lots of house shopping to do :) xxx

how long did u wait for your letter?

I sent it off 1st july, then they said they received and looked at it on the 6th, they wrote back to me on the 8th, i received it on the 10th, and im getting my money on 13th. so 13 days from posting form im gettin my money

Hope that helped x x

well i recieved my letter today for my money they say am entitled to it and should be in my account for tomorrow woop. Not got much to buy for baby only thing i still to get is baby monitors and a mattress and am all sorted wohoo x

just chekced my bank after 12 wohoo i got the 500 well happy

how long did yours take then adele? I only sent mine off monday but just to have an idea?

printed it off online think you can get it from the dwp website x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back