~•~ August mummies and babies ~•~

On no! Hope all will be well. Hope he is feeling better very soon!

Hope you're both ok hun!

I've joined

Last edited:
I just joined too. Have been completely off the radar from this at the moment but think Facebook group would be much easier to keep up with.

Hope u are all well xx

I've joined too. Much better to keep up with everyone on Facebook.

I hope Cole is ok Tmum.

I just had to share these of Luca, so in love xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 21
I've asked to join - its under Kelly N Tom (sadly I share a Facebook with my OH!)

It should be easier to keep up on Facebook! I've had a very wingy baby for the past week so have only been managing to pop on for a couple of mins.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Hey girls going to make the group secret now. Anyone else who wants to join just let me know your name and pic and I'll get you added :) xx

Lulu, can I join the group, can you send me the link please via pm - thank you
Or if you can find me - Jenni Jones was walter profile pic is of a toddler looking througth a red circle piece of duplo lego! ( My son Roman!)

Last edited:
There is a look link further up this post you can click on! Hope u find it OK xx

JJ I've added you as a friend on FB and then I'll add you to the group :)

Hi so sorry I've not been on ive been full of cold and had a chest infection and generally feeling snowed under with things. I genuinely didn't think I'd struggle! Harley is doing well. He's still on medication for his blood levels. Can't believe he's 7 weeks. I'll look for the facebook group ! X

Tmum has to add you as a friend first and then add you to the group

I've passed it on to Tmum hun, she admins the group :)

Thanks Kumber!
Rainbow, I've sent you a pm :) xx

Hi!! Not sure if anyone remembers me? lol.
Been agesssss since I've been on as life has become so busy!
If it's ok ladies could I join the Facebook group please? Would be so nice to see how everyone is getting on and I go on that wayyyy more then this site night!
Hope everyone is doing well! Xxx

Hello Jenbob, it's lovely to see you back :) I don't know if Tmum has seen this so I'll pass it on :)

Hey Jenbob! Of course we remember you lol!
I've sent you a private message so I can get you added to the fb group :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back