Zeddy & Parsnip nursery finished!

they are gorgeous...so organised and comfy looking. Well our nursery has no floor, no door, just been plastered, no light fittings or sockets...the list goes on- we've also got a bathroom in a similiar state but with no loo, bath, sink, or window with glass :shock:
My hubby is working his b***s off to get it all done- bless him - I HAVE FAITH
I'll post my pics in a couple of weeks when we're done. :pray:

annaespana1 said:
they are gorgeous...so organised and comfy looking. Well our nursery has no floor, no door, just been plastered, no light fittings or sockets...the list goes on- we've also got a bathroom in a similiar state but with no loo, bath, sink, or window with glass :shock:
My hubby is working his b***s off to get it all done- bless him - I HAVE FAITH
I'll post my pics in a couple of weeks when we're done. :pray:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

your house sounds just like mine. I have no central heating, no kitchen, no bathroom, no carpets, every room needs plastering, one wall is in the middle of being knocked down and another wall is being built. It's a mere shell! I'm beginning to wish we hadn't started this whole project! But I'm sure it'll be ready in time :pray: :pray: :pray: (oh please be ready in time!)

X5OT said:
Thanks for all the nice comments :D not sure what you mean by 'posh' though - we just saw stuff we liked and bought it :?

LOL Posh as in really really nice!!! I love the fact that everything matches... :D

Squiglet said:
X5OT said:
Thanks for all the nice comments :D not sure what you mean by 'posh' though - we just saw stuff we liked and bought it :?

LOL Posh as in really really nice!!! I love the fact that everything matches... :D

LOL - ah, no worries :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back