Finally feeling organised!

Lindsay

Reaction score
DH finished painting the nursery yesterday :cheer: I have been hassling him to do it for ages, but he has been putting it off and off well yesterday it finally got finished!! DH is working today and tomorrow on days so on Saturday him and his dad are going to be put the border up and build the cot up again :cheer: I have washed the curtains, just somehow got to get them dry in this miserable wet weather! The nursery is in the Mamas and Papas Zeddy and Parsnip range, we had the Zeddy and Rhubarb range for Jacob.

The furniture is the Mamas and Papas Savannah range, when we did the nursery for Jacob we didn't need to buy the wardrobe as we used the one in the spare room for Jacob's clothes. Well this time obviously our LO will need her own wardrobe so we have had to buy one. DH didn't want to spend lots (typical man!) and had seen one for £99, when we went to look at it again to buy it had been discontinued so after lots of searching we have had to buy the proper Mamas and Papas one :cheer: I am so excited as it will all match and look really smart, even though it has put us back £360!!

I am going to go and pick up a storage system that we have ordered from Argos today to put the toys that are currently in the conservatory all over the floor in to keep them together, as soon, we will have double the toys all over the place.

So from feeling like the baby can't arrive, I am starting to feel like she can now!!! :D

Xxx

:cheer: Yay, lucky you! I've been up since 7am today as I had a sudden urge to get things sorted! I've been writing lists all morning and was just killing some time on here before dh gets his lazy butt out of bed- its his day off so he won't be happy with me but he doesn't realise that i can't control this nesting bug! Have you got pics to post?

:cheer: Nesting!!

Wow you really are organised! :D I bet you feel such a relief to finally get everything moving in time for Princess!

So, she can start making her way out now then! :D xx

Well done, and pics please ;)

I love seeing nursery pics!

:clap: :clap:

well done you. We've finally made a start on our nursery this weekend but the room that is going to be the new baby's room is currently the office/junk room and even though we've only been in the house for 12 months I can't believe how much junk we've accumulated in there in that short amount of time. We've been clearing it out since Saturday now and it's still full of stuff!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well done, and I second the call for pictures :D

I love the M&P Zeddy and Parsnip range :)

I've nearly finished our nursery totally so will take some pictures when it is all done :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back