zebrastripes

trixipaws

Reaction score
are u currently reading dr. seuss? i can only presume so but im not that hot at geography :doh:

i love dr. seuss! :cheer:

ooh we are massive Dr Suess fans in our house, esp Seren who knows most of the words to the Sneetches (her current fave).I am liking "I can lick 30 tigers today" at the moment, so much fun to read.

haha beanie ur eating green eggs and ham! sam i am lol

dont think im familiar with the licking tigers one it sounds super tho!

clicky

Its fab. I grew up reading DrSuess adn I love the fact Seren loves them too. She would always ask for 1 fish 2 fish when she was 1, and it has just gone from there. We also have the retro 70s cartoons on DVD's which she will watch over and over again.

We seem to have similar taste - you are a Dark Crystal fan too???

Ive not read them but they sound fab and will have to get some to read to my kids, i bet stephen would love it.

beanie said:
clicky

Its fab. I grew up reading DrSuess adn I love the fact Seren loves them too. She would always ask for 1 fish 2 fish when she was 1, and it has just gone from there. We also have the retro 70s cartoons on DVD's which she will watch over and over again.

We seem to have similar taste - you are a Dark Crystal fan too???

i have dark crystal on dvd it scares to hell outta me :( its the noise them things make i really dont like it i brought it to try and get over my fear it dint work!!!
xx

yes beanie i like the dark crystal. and labyrinth! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back