Yummy Mummy Club

I'm on mfp too but never really used it so intend on starting today. Nat that sounds like a good way to use it.

My username is TaffyRose1 xx

Oooh I didn't know you could *hire* an exercise bike!

I believe 30DS is on youtube? I've just done it, wasn't as bad as I thought

I was thinking this morning while expressing that I spend too much time of a morning fannying about on the computer (which leads to boredom which leads to eating)

So I plan on using that time now for 30DS (she says fully motivated on day 1 :lol:)

I'm tweetyfoo on MFP if anyone wants to add me ... I use it to plan too Nat, otherwise I end up with a shock!

Tweety, I don't seem to have you on MFP!

What is your username again (PM if you prefer?)

xxxxxxx

tweetyfoo on there too hun,I thought I had you?

Well done tweety just put Ava to bed so its time for jillian to kick me into touch now :(

We bought our bike in argos it was £70 its fab and I will be using it tonight watching my soaps! :) x

Oh yeah and I used two jars of sauce from the cupboard instead of weight

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

I am going into JD this morning to invest in a sport bra.

I also need some proper trainers as well though??

Any recommendations for decent but affordable running shoes?

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Can't remember where you are in Scotland tweety but the place I hired it from is based in Airdrie. Called Fitness Takeaway! How funny. I didn't realise you could either until my friend told me about it. I love it!

Just looked at a million before and after pics for 30DS and it has inspired me so much.going to get started today! X

I'm in!!!! I'm on MFP. Going to start using it today xxx

Nat and Claire seeing all your updates in mfp has definitely inspired me to start using the thing! It starts today :) In fact I've been promising myself I'm going to start swimming again and once Max is in bed this eve it's off to the pool I go xx

My joints won't cope with 30DS, or insanity or in fact anything that aerobic, at least until I've got a bit of strength and alignment back :cry:

So I'm going to stick with the pilates and dieting for now. My tummy is fairly flat, but I've got an extra TEN inches on it from pre -pregnancy! OMFG I hadn't realised HOW bad that was until I measured a second ago! So I'm going to go for inch loss rather than weight I think!

Is anyone setting a specific target? X amount of weight or x number of inches from target area/s? Or are we going at it hell for leather and trying to loose/tone as much as possible?

Its great, I put everything ive eaten on it, so theres no hiding any crap!! X

tapatalking x

Nat get to a sports direct. I got mine from there for about £25 Adidas runners not top of the range but for getting started they were great. They have loads in there too.

Ill be joining you at some point but will be a few months down the line. Good luck!

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Im wanting to go from 9 stone 7 to 7 stone 14 xx

tapatalking x

I think the journals section in usergroups should be opened up so we can each set up a fitness diary for pics etc!! Xx

tapatalking x

I am currently 148lbs (10st 8lbs - soz I don't do kgs) and I want to get to 120lbs (just over 8st 7lbs)

If I could I'd get back to 112lbs (8st) but I think with age and having a baby I'm pushing it even aiming for 8 and half stone!

I currently just want to weigh 9st something and hopefully that will spur me on.

I am only 5ft 1in. I am currently in size 12 leggings [they are a bit tight but my maternity size 12's and size S still fit) on top I am 12-14 but can still even get away with a size S / 10 if it is baggy.

I want to get back to size 8-10 all over.

I'll check out Sport Direct - thanks hun!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm 164lbs (11st10) as of this morning.

Pre-pregnancy I was aroun 10st - so My first target is just to get into the 10s!

I'm 5'7 and currently a size 14-16 on bottom 12-14 on top. I'd like to lose 1 dress size comfortably.

I havent managed to measure myself yet.

I've always been an "all or nothing" sort of a person but need to get out of that mindset as its just not possible with an Aaron attached. I will do what I can when I can and eat well within reason.

Nat just had a look at your dinner on MFP - it looks amazing what are you making>

I am making mini meatballs.

Basically I take the skin off some pork sausages (go for quite expensive ones) and I then chop them up into little balls and fry with a little onion and garlic until everything is browned. I then add mushrooms, passata, basil, oregano, black pepper and I simmer for an hour. I also crumble in half an Oxo Cube and add some water as I am simmering.

6 sausages makes 2 portions that serves two. I do mine with salad and new potatoes but I do pasta for OH and mix it all together. I take the mushrooms out of mine as I don't like them :shock:

It's so simple and easy

xxxxxxx

Lolly is your username the same as on here?

I weigh 165lbs (11st 11lbs) and my goal is 150lbs (10st 10lbs). I'm 5"5. I've lost 35lbs so far but that was baby weight, the super hard work starts now. I've been this weight before and know how hard I found it to get the weight off then. I'd love to be a size 10!

Just done the 30DS, kicked my ass! Going to do my postnatal pilates DVD in a wee bit and then I'll cycle through Embarassing Bodies tonight I think!

I find it so motivating having other people going through it with you! xx

Last edited:
My joints won't cope with 30DS, or insanity or in fact anything that aerobic, at least until I've got a bit of strength and alignment back :cry:

So I'm going to stick with the pilates and dieting for now. My tummy is fairly flat, but I've got an extra TEN inches on it from pre -pregnancy! OMFG I hadn't realised HOW bad that was until I measured a second ago! So I'm going to go for inch loss rather than weight I think!

Is anyone setting a specific target? X amount of weight or x number of inches from target area/s? Or are we going at it hell for leather and trying to loose/tone as much as possible?

Do you do a pilates DVD at home? I've got Erin O'Brien's Postnatal Rescue and it's a 15 minute session which is great. Level 1 till you're comfortable and then move on to level 2, then 3. Great to do while baby naps!

x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back