• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

your tickers......

bexxie

Reaction score
Hi
Weird q this but i was curious to know that when setting your tickers up if you have gone from LMP or know exact, I know I am exactley 6 weeks but my ticker is at 7weeks 4 days due to the LMP just thought it would be fun to ask.....

Gone from LMP as thats what the midwife etc works off too

gne from lmp but to be honest when i have my scan next week and if they put me back i might have to change it!! think i might be a little ahead of my self :shock: although i hope not :lol:

I've put myself back to what the scan said I was on Thursday, even though my LMP would have me at 7weeks 6days. My MW still thinks I am 7weeks 6days as she doesn't know I had a private scan, my proper dating scan is in a months time so they'll change my date then anyway on my notes etc.

ive gone by my lmp and will change it when i have my scan :D xxx

I've gone by my LMP too, as thats what the doctor dated me from :cheer:

i had my scan and received a due date so thats wat i used.

how exciting, just got myself a ticker. i'd always looked at all yours to see how far along you all were, it's so cool.

Your the same as me are you going from LMP myn was 21st June..

Bex

yes

it's easy for me to tell as I had IUI which means it could only have happened in a window of 48 hours.

plus i had a scan at 7 weeks and 1 day (as i had calculated) and it said the exact same thing on the bottom of the picture.

however, my due date is 14th march coz i'm having twins!!!

t_ray

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back