• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Share Your 1st Trimester Scan Pictures

scan4.jpg

13 + 2

before i move to 2nd tri i thought i'd share with you what i think is the most amazing, incredible, fantastic thing i have ever seen (can you tell i was a bit pleased?) quality isnt that great cos its a pic of the pic!

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01007.jpg

Mine done on 23rd September, 11 weeks, 5 days.

The bottom one is front on, with the head on the right - weird! :shock:

KaybeeScan.jpg

Well had my scan today and woohoo there's only the one in there!! :lol:

Pic isn't all that good as they had lost the printer to print them out so it's off OH's phone :roll:

Image015.jpg

this is on my scan thread but thought i would add here too :)
taken on weds- 12+3

babyb-1.jpg

heres mine at 12 weeks + 1 day
was told off for the baby moving too much and for not drinking enough water though! :evil: (finding it hard enough to keep anything down so she was lucky i managed what i did!!)
babybaby12wks-2.jpg

Here's mine at 11 + 5 (she said I was about 12 so I'm sticking to my original dates)

foetus2.JPG

foetus1.JPG

Our Pixie:

pixie1web_jpg.jpg

We had our date brought forward to 26th April. She also measured the fluid at the back of Pixie's neck to test for Down's Syndrome (seeing as I'm 36). We're at low risk, which is a huge relief.

I can't get over how clear the pictures are. There's another here www.happiestjoy.co.uk I just didn't want to spam huge pictures :D

More pictures please, I love looking at them.

I had a scan done at 7 weeks but its not really worth posting there was hardly anything there.

oh Sammy please post it. I am really enjoying looking through all these photos. I am intrigued by the early ones especially. I had a vaginal scan done for my m/c but could only see my uterus so I am curious to see what they are meant to look like :lol:

Keep em coming ladies :clap:

Baba measuring 11 weeks but I think more like 9..........!!

Scan20020_2_2.jpg

Noodle I can't see yours. It says photobucket has moved or deleted it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back