• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Share Your 1st Trimester Scan Pictures

Thanks Jaded! I was so worried they'd be pants cos I'm not exactly skinny :wink: guess the full bladder must have done the trick!

lol. if they can get a clear scan through my blubber they must be able to get one from anyone :rotfl:
i so can't wait for my 12 week scan, they look like proper mini babies... want one! lol. xx

I know it's amazing isn't it! I'm sure whenever I saw pics of my hubby's (seven) nieces and nephews it was a bit of a case of yes what a lovely vaguely baby-shaped smear! Maybe you see with different eyes when it's yours, but I do think they're much clearer than they used to be even a few years ago. Can't believe it's really a baby!

Oh yeah they're definately clearer, your picture is so much clearer than my god-daughters 12 week scan and she's only 4 this year! Its nuts!
Even my scan from 6 weeks if you look really hard theres a baby shaped squiggle next to the heartbeat, i zoomed in on it on my phone and you could really really see the shape its bizarre! lol.
xx

Aww, splashmonkey! I was wondering when you were gonna show us splashbaby. What lovely pictures. I see that you were wrong and all the medical people who ignored your pleas of long cycles were right and you've been magically whisked a week ahead. That's great! Yeah!

I want a scan!

I know maybe I should have listened :oops: but i figured I'd rather think i was further behind and be put forward than think I was LMP dates and then be disappointed. But judging by the size of me and OH it's probably just a mega fat baby :rotfl:

Heheh, I wouldn't have listened to them either. But I bet it's a lovely treat to be further along. Congratulations.

GORGEOUS pics splash - they are really clear!

Congrats on your promotion (you're leaving us :(), glad it all went well :)

NO!! I don't wanna go, don't make them take me!! I'm sticking around till 13 weeks so you'll have to put up with me for another couple of days yet :lol:

Eventually i get my scan photos up!!(hopefully) 12+5. :D
img074.jpg

img073.jpg

img072.jpg

I love the top one, he/she is waving and smiling!!! :lol:

omg i thought i had made them quite small!!!! ooopps!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Awwww, baby! They are lovely! Looks like your baby is going to have a good set of gnashers, judging by the last photo. Congratulations.

I want to fall asleep for a couple months then wake up and get a great scan like all you girlies! Love the pics - making me very exicted!!!

aww more scans :D they are gorgeous.

I am amazed at the difference between early scans like 7w and the 12w ones!

Ours looked a little like Jay's at 7+1 and I look at all the 12ws and wonder how on earth such a tiny little bean can turn into a tiny little hoomin in 5 weeks. It's baffling!

'mazing, innit. mind you it doesn't stop there, I got a quick glimpse yesterday cos the consultant wanted to check the heartbeat and the difference between 12 and 16 weeks is quite huge too! I guess it's just all goddam incredible really. I feel quite humble in the face of mother nature's inventiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back