• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Share Your 1st Trimester Scan Pictures

Aww thats a lovely scan pic, makes it all feel a lot more real when you start seeing baby :D

scan showing gestational sac, yolk sac (the light circle), and 5-6mm embryo (white oval immediately under yolk sac) at c. 6w6.

Saw hb too - embryo was flashing at us! Still not getting excited - the scan was 2 days after a heavy red bleed, and I've had more bleeding since. But the hb is a good sign...

babyscan241108.jpg

meandthebump said:
Here is my scan picture at 13 weeks...

Wow, that's a really clear pic!!

Kittykins said:
scan showing gestational sac, yolk sac (the light circle), and 5-6mm embryo (white oval immediately under yolk sac) at c. 6w6.

Saw hb too - embryo was flashing at us! Still not getting excited - the scan was 2 days after a heavy red bleed, and I've had more bleeding since. But the hb is a good sign...

babyscan241108.jpg

Aww bless, fingers crossed for you xx

Lovely pics ladies. Here is a pic of the little monkey that has been making me feel sick for the last 3 months ;)

meandthebump, MisToni & Weeping willow, your scans look like the same technology as what was used for mine, they give exellent pics, all toshiba?

Yes, they were very clear.....I think mine was a Phillips tho..... :)

I want to show you my can piccy but I am hopeless with computers :doh:

I have taken a photograph of my scan pic with an old crappy camera so it hasnt turned out anywhere near as clear as the actual pic but you can still make it out :D and sorry its only on photobucket as I have no clue how to put it on here properly :doh:

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/i ... t=scan.jpg

what you think ? :D

It looked like it was rubbing it eye and you can see the knee bent and foot in the air a left hand side, was amazing!!!

Awww thats an adorable scan pacha!!!
to post it as a picture just do..
Code:
[img]http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/ickledee/egypt/?action=view&current=scan.jpg[/img]

xx

this was my 1st scan at 9 weeks 1 day..

edited scan of 9 weeks 1 day..

scan at 11 weeks 1 day..

(we went private for another 1 as my partner wanted to come)

again at 11 weeks 1 day..

This is our scan at 9 weeks and 2 days

DSCF3081.jpg

And this is our scan at 14 weeks

pf1.jpg

pf4.jpg

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just wanted to post mine in, its not great as she lost the good angle that she had when she took the measurements and stuff...

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

By my dates I was about 6w5d ish.. the prominent white dot was the heartbeat, but she just couldn't get the good angle of the twiglet back :(
xx

12 week scan pics:

Bean12-1.jpg

Mr Universe pose

Bean12-2.jpg

Dancing around my tummy

There were 7 pics but the best images were while the scan was happening so it took split second timing to even get these ones.

Fernando at 8w6d (going off of FF, hosp is measuring me a couple of days behind, but she wasn't able to get a clear measurement so i'm sticking to my dates until the official dating scan)

DSC00170.jpg

:cheer:
xx

purplepants ur pic is amazing! ive got my next scan on wed and ill be 10+6 then, i hope mine comes out as good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back