Took another Digi Test...

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
& It says 3+! when i took a test last friday it says 1-2 weeks, is this right? i thought i was going to get 2-3 weeks when i tested today?

I know my ticker says i'm 5 weeks today, but thats going off my LMP not off ovulation, so if i go off ov i'm only 4 weeks + 5 Days....

Can anyone shed some light on this for me ? xx

The same thing happened to me went from 1-2 on the thursday then 2-3 the following tuesday then 3+ on the friday - I read up that the conception indicator is not that accurate for the 2-3 weeks but for the 3+ it is meant to be 96% if used with first pee of the day - that got me thinking about whether I was actually further on than I first thought :S

Hi hun . It's does measure hormones but u could be just over for 2 to 3 weeks so shows 3 + . the only way to really know is when u get your dating scan :) but it's obviously good cause your hormones are rising well :) x

I got 3+ on CBD at 4+5 weeks too but I knew I couldn't be further along than that. Confirmed by scan too :)

Mine jumped within a few days too, to the point I was convinced it was twins I was having :lol: Defo just one in there though x

That was my first thought aswell princess! defo have not got enough room in my house for twins! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back