need middle names!!

shamu

Reaction score
right, have been very definately decided on a boy and girl name for ages and ages (well, took a little longer for the boy name to grow on me -boyf's choice see)

anyway, anyway, we have....
Erin for a girl - but stuck on a middle name - did have elizabeth (family name) but not so sure on two E's together - so any suggestiuons what sounds nice with erin - lets be having them!!!

Toby for a boy - i was a little worried about references to jugs and ears, but i like it now - plus have had more posotive responses than negative ones of late and heard of a few lil toby's out there - but again, stuck on a middle name - help me help me help me!! hehehehe

- i know middle names aren't compulsory or anything - but i never got one and always felt left out! ( did end up with cool initials tho! - CK - like calv! heheheheh)

shamu

I think Erin Elizabeth is a lovley name it has a nice ring to it , but i guess it all depends on your surname too.

I like the name toby too its different and not too overused. I would maybe go for something plain as a middle name like lee or james or a name that you feel close to.

I proberly aint been much help but im sure if u play around with a few idea your get the right one eventully

Teresa

If you jot down your surname ill have a think about it and see what i come up with if you like.

thanx t - surname will be newall

i liked toby lee - but our friends have a lil boy called tommy lee - so its a bit too close

its a tricky one - i will have to try out as many names as i can think of next to toby and see what i come up with - should while away an hour in work lol!

shamu

If you aren't sure about Erin Elizabeth you could always shorten Elizabeth.
Like Erin Beth or something?

Some ideas for with Toby:

Toby Kane
Toby Finn/Fynn
Toby Jake
Toby Keane
Toby Conner
Toby Dylan
Toby Levi

Hope you find the perfect name soon x

so here goes.

Erin kayla Newall
Erin Leah Newall
Erin Eliza Newall
Erin lilly Newall
Erin Louisa Newall

And for the boys

Toby Jay Newall
Toby Jonathen Newall
Toby Joseph Newall
Toby Reece Newall
Toby joshua Newall

I hope they have helped. If u need any more advice give me a shout.

toriella!!! - you are amazing!!

the first name you put - toby kane has just lit up my boyfs face!!!!

kinda starngely tho - but kane ( spelt like you did) was his dogs name which dies two years ago - at the grand old age of 19 (133 in dog years!!)- boyf was an only child so kane was like his best mate and brother all rolled into one - amazing you could have picked sucha name! - not sure lil boy would thank us for naming him after a pet - but that might just stick now!! lol :lol:

an treezuk - really like erin leah - so i think im pretty much all set!! hooray!

thanks you guys!

Shamu

yay :lol: glad you are sorted hun!! what a strange coincidence. I think Toby Kane has a nice ring to it, so does erin leah.

Thats great hun , both those names are great, Im just glad that we both helped you.

I look forward to seeing a picture or Erin Leah or Toby Kane.

Take care

Teresa

My friend Pete's parents had a dog called Peter years before he was born - he's always said he was named after the dog and I always said the dog was named for the wish of him!

Different in your case, but thought I'd share that.

Erin Michelle, Erin Marie, Erin Louise, Erin Chanel, Erin Adelle, Erin Jade, Erin Grace, Erin Faith, Erin Skye, Erin Alanna, Erin Chenai, Erin Montana.
Toby Joe, Toby Benjamin, Toby Max, Toby Zane, Toby Kyle, Toby Christopher, Toby Nathaniel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back