help me choose a boys name please!!

Jen23

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Me and my OH are a bit stuck for naming our baby boy, his middle name is keith after OH dad who passed away and surname is blake. We have chosen some 3 syllable names as I think they sound good with blake.

Jeremy Keith Blake (everyone calls him this at the moment so unless i change my mind quickly I feel i wont be able too!)

Oliver Keith Blake

William Keith Blake

Thanks everyone

Make a list of the names you likie and pick the one that stands out to you the most :D goodluck

Thanks everyone for your help- my favorite name is def oliver as well but OH is not so keen so i guess we will have to compromise! I have got used to jeremy now and think it would be weird to call him anything else! my little baby jezzer! its strange how things grow on you!

Sebastian Keith Blake (4 syllables, not 3 but I love it)

Jonathon Keith Blake (or Johnathon)

Anthony Keith Blake

Nicholas Keith Blake

Christopher Keith Blake (4 again)

Would you like some more?

Lou :)

thanks for your suggestions lou and i would welcome anymore. Had a weak moment today and decided again that i def do not want jeremy! i just think of jeremy karl, jeremy clarkson and jeremy paxman- all idiots!

Liking sebastian though! Ill suggest it to OH
x

Some more 3 syllable names :D

Alexander Keith Blake

Nathaniel Keith Blake

Alistair Keith Blake

Joshua Keith Blake

Benjamin Keith Blake

Harrison Keith Blake

Gabriel Keith Blake

Dominic Keith Blake

Zachary Keith Blake

Sebastian is such a lovely name - its my brothers middle name. I vote Sebastian or William Keith Blake
x

out of the 3 you said i prefer Oliver. Though reading through replied, also like the way Anthony sounds!

im loving olllie or benji... great names, but then so is dominic and seb :roll:

Last edited:
I like Oliver Keith Blake

Also, not sure if you know but William Blake is a poet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back