Your thoughts on...

Noni

Reaction score
... Baby picking up on your 'moods' at 11 weeks. The reason I ask is I seem to be reading conflicting opinions on this in books, magazines, apps and online...

Also been reading that at this point we should be starting to give the Lo happy vibes by listening to relaxing music and spending time thinking happy thoughts and imagining spending time with lo.

Tapatalking x

not sure on mood lifting sorry,
on the relaxing music, good vibes fron though, i cant see it hurting! It gives you an excuse to make time to bond with your bump even if it gives no physical advantages :)

I'm not sure so early, but I was quite calm with my first two pregnancys, and my two boys were very calm babies and I was quite stressed with pregnancy with my third, with a 2 yr old, a under 1 yr old to look after and feel rough - then when I had my daughter , she was a nightmare,has a temper like Ive not seen before (could just be a girl thing tho). she still is very hard work at 11!!

I was quite stressed and worried during my last sns pregnancy after loosing a baby at 12 weeks the preg before, then coming high risk after nuchal screening, then having a cvs etc , finally relaxing more and telling people at 17 weeks plus..

he is hard work, needs my comfort all the time, sleeps in my bed, such a light sleeper ha ha

so i'm not sure but I do think there might be something in it..

I think moods effect you body full stop, weather your pregnant or not. So I guess mood does affect the baby and its always a good thing to be as calm and relaxed as possible in pregnancy.

But as far as statistics and everything goes I wouldnt have a clue lol. I also heard that soothing relaxing music was good for your baby but i was told that was more around 20 weeks when they can hear but again im going from hearsay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back