Your Opinions for Nub theory much wanted!!!

Taassh_0x

Reaction score
Hey everybody, Finally after trying all day to post a blog on this site and add a picture, I've finally managed it!! So I would like you help, I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant and having my 2nd (20 week) Scan in 2 weeks time, I will find out the gender, but I thought it's time we had a good guess what we thought I should expect. I know how the nub theory works and it's opinion not fact, but who cares. It's exciting and I want to share it with you all :) So the baby is 11 weeks and 3 days on this scan picture, He/She is lying flat and is not curled up, what do you think I'm expecting ?? Please message me with your answers, even if your not too sure... I really want to know your thoughts as I don't know what the difference is between the girl and boy nub at that age because I know their simliaur. Please help, I'm really grateful :) (Sorry bout any spelling mistakes.) thanks again tash x:)

Attachments

• 205478_103304893088291_100002263423978_29962_1678700_n.jpg
    205478_103304893088291_100002263423978_29962_1678700_n.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 24
boy!!!

boy nub= pointing upward
girl nub= laying flat or pointing down

well that's how i understand it to work!!! hope you have a loverly scan and get what you are wishing for!!! xxx

That's how I understand it too, from your scan pic I'm guessing girl!

Thanks for your replys guys, I'm really eager to find out... waiting two weeks is killing me nearly lol

Thank-you, congratulations aswel to all you pregnant women :) I'm not having another one after this, I'mstll suffering from terrible morning sickness lol!!

I'd say girl too :)

I thought it was that if it looked like = it was a girl and if it looked like > it was a boy ;)

It looks like a boy based on the nub theory, but then I am probably rubbish at this

12-14 weeks is the best time to tell but based on what I see, I say BOY.

What does it mean if on one scan pic its pointing up and on another its horizontal and slightly down????? Mine couldn't be more inconclusive LOL!!

Ermmm maybe it hasn't decided its gender yet?? lol ob want's u to stay team yellow haha xz

What does it mean if on one scan pic its pointing up and on another its horizontal and slightly down????? Mine couldn't be more inconclusive LOL!!

I think it depends on how the baby is lying. If your baby's back is more curled then the nub might be more to pointing upwards. If it's lying flat then downwards (if its a girl of course otherwise if still upwards should indicate a boy)

Yup I agree with Yodabo but if the baby is curled round they say you can't detect the gender through the nub theory because of the persision. Hope this is any help? lol x

Like Louise said I can actually see this = which has made me think girl. Looks like girly bits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back