Your Opinions for Nub theory much wanted!!!

Hi everyone, had my 20 week scan today and found I'm having a boy :) Little John James should be joining us on 2nd of september. We have gotta go back in 3 weeks to have a head measurement done as the little monkey didn't want to keep still and have it done, when we went in I said to the lady 'We would like to find out the sex if that's possible' and she said she would try... well 2 seconds into the scan he opened his legs that wide and showed his little tinky off to us, she said 'his a little show off, im 70% sure it's a boy' and then it grew how many centremetres, as if he was saying 'No your 100% sure, I've been blessed' It looked huge for his age honestly!! Thought he would show off :L:L bless him. He didn't keep still through out it all, but good to know kidneys, heart and spine are spot on and growth is average rate so I was pleased about that, so now I'm ready to join Team blue... thanks for all your predictions :) xxx

congrats :)

and

I WAS RIGHT!!!!!! :) nearly everyone said girl . . . but not me!!! congrats again

Congrats! I was right with the nub theory thing, its defo pointing upwards on the scan pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back