Your LO's HB rate at around 19wks?

Redshoes

Reaction score
I know LO is fine as had MW this week and heard HB again :cheer:
The HB rate was 130bpm, just wondered what everyone else's LO's HB rates were at this stage, or other stages? :hug:

Hi

Couldnt tell you what this little one's hb rate is because in all the 26 weeks of pregnancy i've not actually been told, i've only heard it. I think though the HB you're lo has got is pretty normal and nothing ti stress about.

At my 16 week midwife check, the HB was between 146-150. Last time I listened to it, it was about the same.

Now that I can feel movements I'm not using my doppler much, but it's lovely to be able to hear it :D

Hi hon,

I think mine was similar to yours had my middy appointment last friday'

x

Hiya, mine was around 160+ at 15 weeks and 150 ish at 19 weeks. Now it ranges from 145 to 160 ish. They say boys are less than 140, girls over (old wives) but my son was always around the 140-150 mark right through.x

I haven't heard the HB yet, still waiting for my midwife to offer. I am just going to request it next appointment.

Oooh Redshoes I wonder if it is another boy for you :D Can't wait until you find out :D

Mine was around 146 BPM this morning if that helps, i think they vary quite alot though

I've timed mine myself on my doppler and it's about 152 - 156. Don't know what it is officially yet because no-one had tried to find it yet

It was about 150 on my 16 week appointment but she didn't write it down for my 24 week - but it sounded about the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back