Your longest breastfeed..

:shock: wowee

Evie never hung around, the longest she fed for was around 30mins and that would be a long session - normally 10-20mins.

O for sure I've had 3 hour plus epic feeds also. Like you I used to drink water and watch endless hours on TV. I used to feed on the bed then all the time. Anywhere else was hell.

Down side of epic feeds on a regular basis was the havoc I was suffering with my bladder. I used to wet myself and have to sit there as moving would mean I'd wet myself even more. Only when he was well and truly done and asleep would I go change and freshen up. Then an hour later to have to feed all over again.

One day I spent over 19 hours on the bed feeding, attempting to feed or trying to get baby off my boob after a feed. I truly questioned my sanity on occasion.

Now feeds range from 10 minutes to the occasional 45 minutes or so. I always try to make them our time and spend at least 15 minutes afterwards talking and playing if he is awake.

Anyone wondering, am still sane ;) And loving breastfeeding :cheer:

I think the longest for me was about 2 and a half hours, i remember it because i was feeding in the bedroom and OH spent the whole time playing on his computer without even offering me a drink and seeing if i was ok :evil:

Omg id die!!

An hour and a half has been my longest but he was faffing about...

I only had one long one in the first month when I was laying on the bed for an hour....generally she is super quick, maybe 10mins if I'm lucky...sometimes I have only just got comfy and she has finished - great when we are out but it would be nice to have the excuse to just chill for a while and be cosy together :)

PS dont hate me midna, I wouldnt fancy your 3 hour epics either - hope they were pre-teeth! :?

Tonight he's fed from 6.30pm until 10.45pm :(

Had a few breastfeeding sessions that have lasted a couple of hours but never this long before :|

Longest..... erm prob about half hour max. Luke feeds only about 10 mins at any feed....

About an hour I think, now it tends to be 10 mins or half an hour if she is suckling as well!! I think I'm addicted to BF, it's so lovely - I dont kn ow what I'll do when she stops :shock:

I remember with Seren there was one night when she fed from 6pm to about 11pm non stop. It was literally boob after boob after boob, bit of winding, boob then boob then boob. She was always a big feeder, would feed for 40 mins every hour and half for quite a while. Cally's longest has been half an hour, she usually feeds for 5-10 mins (bliss)

Omg id die!!

An hour and a half has been my longest but he was faffing about...

same here...and that felt like ages. She usually feeds for 20-30 mins and maybe around 1 hour before bed. :D

Millies longest feed was about 2 hours, i was laying on my bed as the in laws were here but they were dying to see her so they all just sat on my bed watching and tring to distract her :roll:

Logan fed continously for half hour max, then fall asleep for 10 mins and start again. His longest period of cluster feeding like that was 16 hours on day 3.

When Angel was 1st born her very first feed lasted over an hour. The midwives told me off for leaving her that long then took her off me to get her dressed. Think that was probably the longest really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back