Your ideal Xmas Present

tabbi

Reaction score
Every year we all usually have an idea of what we would love to open christmas day just as much as our children.
What would you like this year for christmas and do you think you will get it?
Do you think anyone will get the hints that its what you really want?

:)

Some kind of jewellery that I'd wear forever, something simple, classic but not cliche...

basically the moon on a stick!

Mine ultimate gift would be a KitchenAid mixer. I'm hoping that with the opening of our new cafe in November, that I will be able to afford to get one next year.

I think OH is going to get me the Kindle Fire Tablet this year, which I will be equally happy to receive.

Does it have to be realistic? :lol:

If not, an Aston Martin DB9 would be nice ;)

If so....... Um a pair of jimmy Choo shoes to match my bag that I have :) or I had my eye on a pair of hush puppy knee-boots which is probably more practical lol

Does it have to be realistic? :lol:

If so....... Um a pair of jimmy Choo shoes to match my bag that I have :) or I had my eye on a pair of hush puppy knee-boots which is probably more practical lol

No Can be anything you want hunni, would be nice to own an Aston Martin DB9 though x x x

Then I'd be happy with an Abarth fiat 500 in cherry red, and a garage to park it in !

I'd ask for an extra storey on my house! More realistically, some really lovely jewellery! Bracelet preferably!

Mine is boring compared to everyone else's so far. All I would really like is a Clarasonic Mia lol

Some gorgeous pj's from the white company
or perfume & candles from Jo Malone :) xx

My fantasy Christmas list...

Short black ugg's
Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume
Topshop vouchers
MAC make up
New jimjams
A Disney DVD
Toblerone
And some new underwear and I'd be very happy...

I doubt I'll get anything on my list tho... But a girl can dream. Iv asked for a surprise.xxx

I would like...

A black Bugatti Veyron
A white VW Scirocco
A Dogue de Bordeaux
A man

And some fluffy slipper boots

Thank you in advance Santa

Pah Im not holding my breath TT but I guess at least Id be surprised if he did get a ring out lol. Are your chances higher than mine?

No joke, i'm having one stored in my garage over winter! :lol: Maybe i'll turn upto the next meet in it and we can go and have a blast around! :good:

What i'd really like is a dressing table but i don't think it's going to happen.

Or maybe a kitten would be nice, but again i don't think it will happen.

I think i'm probably going to end up with some hair straighteners and curling tongues and things to try and tame this mane of mine.

I dont know really, i am fat and pregnant so no nice clothes for me or no booze. Oh well, its a small price to pay. I am thinking about a charm bracelet but not sure really.
I will probably ask for John Lewis vouchers and get myself make up.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

i want a necklace with Olivias finger print and her dob engraved x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111