Put yourself first, What do YOU want for Xmas? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've just ordered the Jamie Oliver book off Amazon so need something new for me.....

Ideally a proposal but, we'll see :)

think jamie oliver will be even richer this christmas - don't you?! :lol:

I want

a Nikkor 70-200mm lens

a Nikkor Macro lens

a new kitchen

a new bathroom floor

a utility room

a tumble drier

a holiday in Bali

a size 12 figure

what can i say... i'm a hard woman to please ;)

:lol:

Im impressed that you aim high!!

OH told me he got me some chocolate body paint for christmas. He chose a really bad moment, cos I have raging PMT and wanted chocolate and was whinging that there was none in the house. He couldnt remember what it was called so he said it was that chocolate stuff he puts on his ....

I raged at him saying so basically he got himself a BJ for christmas, so what is he getting me?!

Think Im going to announce that I have given up chocolate until Easter :rofl:

:lol:

Im impressed that you aim high!!

OH told me he got me some chocolate body paint for christmas. He chose a really bad moment, cos I have raging PMT and wanted chocolate and was whinging that there was none in the house. He couldnt remember what it was called so he said it was that chocolate stuff he puts on his ....

I raged at him saying so basically he got himself a BJ for christmas, so what is he getting me?!

Think Im going to announce that I have given up chocolate until Easter :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I want a bread maker! Last Christmas I got a dishwasher and the Christmas before a fridge freezer :lol:

I think mine's quite simple, I want the box set of Sex and the City and the films :)

Oh, and some more Stella perfume!

Ok Ive found out Im getting a wii fit :cheer: I was gonna buy one so he had to tell me. Not quite an engagement ring but a fab gift none the less!!

I want a bread maker! Last Christmas I got a dishwasher and the Christmas before a fridge freezer :lol:

I was tempted to ask for a breadmaker too. My mum has one she never uses so I reckon Im just gonna nab that! The house smellt amazing when she used it!

Yer I can't wait for mine. People have thought I was mad wanting kitchen appliances but they are ££ so why not Christmas, I have everything else I need or buy myself (like makeup, clothes etc). x

Must say my dinner was far more interesting this evening as I cooked my baby new potatoes Jamie-Style.... ;)

A personal plastic surgeon! Im so dreading trying to get a body back :(

Apart from that.. I want boring things like socks.. I LOVE socks.. but only funky daft ones LOL like rubber ducks, and pigs and sheep and stripes and yeah..

I was going to get a laptop from my parents.. but got impatient and bought one last month LOL

I want someone to pay off all my bills for me aswell!

Hmph.. I really dont know what I want. Socks.. Shoes.. some nice strappy low heels or something.. Oh a hair appointment! but ill prolly do that myself LOL

Ohh a baby that sleeps through the night would be nice too!

I have my birthday on the 4th of dec.. baby due 9th.. xmas on the 25th.. yeah busy busy pressies here LOL

the best gift i could get is to spend crimbo with my family in sweden which we are aming at now noa n me.

im not getting any presents this year and im not buying any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111