You know you're a mummy when...

Squiglet

Reaction score
101 things that say your a mummy... we had one for pregnancy... I thought it would be fun to have a mummy one

1) you only wash your clothes these days because they are covered in baby puke...

2)even when they stop wearing nappies and covering themselves in food you still carry a pack of baby wipes in your bag...

3)You walk around your local supermarket rocking your 6l jug of milk to sleep... (my friend did this.. ) :rotfl:

4) You can have a full two-way conversation about what your child did today - WITH your five month old child!

I did that one today.

xxx

LaineyG said:
4) You can have a full two-way conversation about what your child did today - WITH your five month old child!

I did that one today.

xxx

or two month old... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

How about -

5) You would have never believe someone if they told you when you were a child that you would ACTUALLY allow some other human being to throw up in your hand.

xxx

6) you end up walking around with a dummy in your mouth (i can't be the only person to do this)

7: You have never inspected another persons poo until your a mummy :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:

or

8 ) picked bogies out of another person's nose!

Urchin said:
8 ) picked bogies out of another person's nose!

9) and said "Oooooo that's a good 'un" whilst doing so!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

xxx

u accidentally do a silly face or voice out of habit, even tho theres no children around!

When baby isn't with you, but you hear a child crying, you keep jumping around like a demented chicken.

or..this happened to me the other day...

...after having a baby-free coffee with your friend, you get on the bus and travel 15 miles only to freak out when you think you've left baby behind in coffee shop. When you calm down, you realise baby is actually at home with her dad

Squiglet said:

3)You walk around your local supermarket rocking your 6l jug of milk to sleep... (my friend did this.. ) :rotfl:

LMAO i do this for most things, i have done it to a chicken (dead) and a cauliflower without thinking, i even do it with nothing in my hands! its just the rocking/patting thing.

btw, the dead chicken was from a supermarket that i was buying not something bad i had done..lol

Squiglet said:

11) or walk round supermarket pushing trolley back and forth repeatedly!

AND...

12) You exaggerate chewing big style while saying 'MMMmmmm, yum, yum' over and over

zebrastripes said:
...after having a baby-free coffee with your friend, you get on the bus and travel 15 miles only to freak out when you think you've left baby behind in coffee shop. When you calm down, you realise baby is actually at home with her dad

I've done this too.

xrachx said:
btw, the dead chicken was from a supermarket that i was buying not something bad i had done..lol

You say 6am is a lovely lay in.

You open your mouth at the same time as LO when feeding them solids.

Start singing Uppsy Daisy here i come while out shopping.

You wonder watch top best looks prettiest with which trousers for your baby, and stick on your riffiest clothes for yourself

babyroo said:
You open your mouth at the same time as LO when feeding them solids.

LOL I caught myself doing this the other say - it's IMPOSSIBLE not to! :rotfl:

LilysMummy said:
You wonder watch top best looks prettiest with which trousers for your baby, and stick on your riffiest clothes for yourself
yes but thats generally because your clothes selection is limited by the least baby puke covered items you have... or at least the ones where you can most effectively hide the baby puke stains...

(do you get the idea that I may have been puked on quite a lot today to sound so bitter about the whole puke thing.. ?? :rotfl: )

Finding nappies that are cheap and work is like finding hidden nazi gold.

You realise Pavlov really had something going with his dogs, when you end up automatically brushing your teeth at the sound of your baby's 12am crying... even though you don't want to go to bed..

(not sure what number we are on) referring to yourself in the 3rd person to everyone...me and Ami joined my friend for a meal out the other day. Ami was fast asleep and i began to read the menu and talking to my friend about what to have...

(cue baby voice) "now then, what would mummy like for dinner, ooh mummy would like some yummy din dins and some yummy pud puds..."

as soon as my friend pointed out what i was doing i stopped but you get the picture!

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Deffo = poo becomes fascinating and you can have a whole conversation on your baby's poo habits with other mummy friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back