don't you just hate it when...

laetitia85

Reaction score
baby wipes don't synchronise??
You pull one wipe out of the packet, but the next one doesn't actually follow!! but you're holding baby's feet with your other hand so it becomes a nightmare trying to get the next wipe out of the packet!
:roll: :roll: :roll:
it happns to me all the time!! :doh: :doh: :doh:

I normally end up with the opposite - about 10 of them in a string!

I always pull 2 out for a wee nappy and 5 or 6 for a pooh nappy before I even get the dirty nappy off :wink:

That happens to me..it's soo annoying..but it's even more annoying when instead of just one you get this big wad :x

zebrastripes said:
That happens to me..it's soo annoying..but it's even more annoying when instead of just one you get this big wad :x
LOL me too

yep..then you shove them all back in and it just keeps on happening and happening

Its a vicious circle :rotfl: :wink:

lou said:
I always pull 2 out for a wee nappy and 5 or 6 for a pooh nappy before I even get the dirty nappy off :wink:

i always do that too its so muh easier :D

Jams always pulled about 4 out the pack by the time i get his trousers off lol - he does the hard work lol

Kylie1007 said:

Me too :x plus i have a toddler who wants to run away at the first chance she gets! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I find the Huggies ones are the worst :? They kind of break up as you try to pull them out. I was even considering complaining.

Anyone else have trouble with Huggies?? or is it just me lol :roll:

Not had the huggies, but I find johnsons the worst. Loads come out in one go :x

jaydesmummy said:
lou said:

i always do that too its so muh easier :D

Me too!

I agree about the huggies wipes too! They are the worst for not joining together then it's a nightmare trying to find the edge of the next one! :lol:

Kylie1007 said:

yeah, that as well!!

I think we should start a campaing against failing-baby-wipes :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back