You could be next...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
With all these babies popping out everywhere is everyone who is close to DD thinking that'll be me soon, all feels a bit surreal to me?

Kinda like I've won the lottery but feels like a dream?

Am i a nutter? I envision him coming but just can't imagine it? its such a weird feeling...

*Points her big lottery finger*

"It could be youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

:D Yaaaay its such a strange feeling especially since reaching the 37week+ mark its like wow it could happen at anytime! Hehe I wake up and think "oooo am I in pain?" then I realize Im not and I just really need the loo instead haha.

I cant stand the suspense, cant remember it being like this the first time round.

With my sis having her LO at 29 weeks (gosh I hope thats right cant remember now!!) and me being due a few days before her I have felt like this pregnancy has gone on long enough.

I have to keep telling myself how manys days I have left to ease the impatience!!

Yep yep, it's come around mighty quick! :cheer:

I can't believe I am 35 weeks tomorrow :shock: Yikes! Can't wait to see who is next though, I can't wait to see what our little babies look like :cheer: So exciting! I promise I will endeavour to get pics online ASAP when I pop :lol: Half of the frustration for me is hearing people have popped but not getting to see what their lil bubbies look like for DAYS afterwards :lol:

C xxx

You're not a nutter lol... It's a wierd feeling knowing that labour is round the corner... And this baby you've been dreaming of for 9 months is nearly ready to make their entrance...

To think that one day they're all snug in your tummy and the next day they could be snuggled in your arms is such an amazing thought...

In fact, I'm feeling quite emotional after typing that! lol

It's like, our placenta is doing all the work, but tomorrow it could be us that feeds them, keeps them warm, safe, snug, calm etc... :think:

xx

It is completely surreal I totally agree. I have been feeling quite odd since reaching the 37 week mark and being told that my baby would no longer be considered premature. I still find it hard to associate a real live baby with my wiggly niggly bump. Can't wait can't wait can't wait! ooooh but must wait a week because I want a September baby and because my bedroom is a real mess. Nowhere to put the Moses basket at the moment. :rotfl:

yes but then i am kinda cheating having a sweep in two days and induction in 4! :cheer: :cheer:

x Naomi x said:
yes but then i am kinda cheating having a sweep in two days and induction in 4! :cheer: :cheer:

Not cheating at all hon!!!!

Best of luck :)

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111