Yogurt

Princess79

Reaction score
I am probably being a bit thick but is it ok for a 7 month old baby to have yogurt? And if so, can they have any or just particular ones? Thank you in advance, I dont know why I'm so unsure about yogurt but I just am! x

Yes it's fine Hun, we use Ella's kitchen yogurts or petit filous x

Yeah, it's fine at 7 months! We give Ethan small pots of fromage frais xx

we have been giving fromage frais too but I just got her some of Rachels "my first yoghurts". Which are great cause they are huge so I get to finish them off!

Oh thats a brilliant help, thank you all so much! :) xx

Yep, Sophie loves a yogurt.
We use smart price ones rather than the likes of petit filous as they have less sugar in them (advised by nursery nurse) Kids (and Mammy) love them too :)

I just use straight up full fat Greek style yoghurt as not a fan of the fromage frais due to the added sugar. I just add a few berries mushed up and both my kids LOVE them. My older boy won't even have the ff ones now. X

I've been giving James the full fat natural yoghurt. It tastes vile though!!! Like sour milk.

I actually eat the kiddies Petite Filous's myself :shock: but due to sugar I won't give them to bub yet.

xxxxx

Thanks again everyone! I'm a bit of a worrier and sometimes a bit unsure about what he can and can't have! Appreciate your help :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back