Dinner?

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
Its probably only me being nosey but i thought we could do a thread about what our lo's have for dinner each night to give each other ideas.

Tonight Keeley had Homemade tomato soup with homemade berry yogurt
(sp)

Ellie has just had a bolognaise sauce with pasta (easier for her to pick up than spaghetti) with load of grated cheese on top.

grace had fresh cod with homemade white sauce, peas and a few pieces of pasta

Lydia had kfc lol.

her fave dinner ever is boiled fish-in-a-bag (in butter sauce), with mashed potatoes, and peas.

Jake had a baby jar tonight because I didn't have anything else in but he had homemade cottage pie with veg yesterday :D His meal is nearly always followed by a petits filous or a fruity custard pot :D

Keeley had cod and broccoli tonight followd by a jar of egg custard :)

great idea nic

luke had chicken parsnip and beans (annabel karmel recipe) with cauliflour cheese and broccoli and custard for dessert.

Keeley has roast beef yesterday and chicken curry today both with yogurts for dessert :)

luke had macoroni cheese and natural yoghurt with prune and apricot tonight.

Dan had cod and king prawn stir fry soup thingy! Basically cod, prawn and loads of veggies in a tarragon bouillon that I made last night.
Very tasty, but goes bright green when you mush it up due to the spinach!
A piece of brown bread and butter and a strawberry yoghurt.

luke is having scrambled egg with cottage cheese and pineapple to night and rice pudding for dessert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back