rhubarb

leckershell

Reaction score
I am loving rhubarb at the moment, no idea why..

But yeah, what can you do with rhubarb, is it easy to grow? And what rhubarb products are there available in the shops? I have had Rhubarb Fool/yogurt and pie, but is there anything else?

lmao I'm a nutter I know... I just neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed rhubarb in my life..

Oh my god!!! I luuuuurve rhubarb!!!

My Mum & Dad used to have it in our garden and I remember sitting on the back door steps with an egg cup of sugar dipping the rhubarb in it.

From what I gather it is realllllly easy to grow.

You can make rhubarb crumble, pie, fool, jam...... yummmm I want some now!!!

Crumble is the best!!! I love rhubarb crumble with custard!!

Becky said:
Crumble is the best!!! I love rhubarb crumble with custard!!

Oh yes i agree rhubarb crumble is the best :D

My parents used to have it growing in the garden, sorry but dont know how to grow it myself

Everyone else I know thinks rhubarb is :puke:

Yay for Rhubarb fans :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ps- rhubarb crumble is indeed lush.. do they do it in the shops? my OH went out especially to get me fools last night, reminds me of hot cross buns when I was preg :shock:

(no im not btw) lmao

I think Tescos do Rhubarb Crumble in the frozen desert section and the fridge desert section too :D

Oh yes, Iv had rubarb crumble from tesco before!!

Rubarb is GREAT!!!! Ooow, I wish I had one now, going to have to make do with Apple crumble after dinner.

I can recommend the ASDA rhubarb crumble from the frozen foods bit - it was on offer last week for £1, add to that a tin of asda's own ready made custard for 34p = H E A V A N!!

Someone please send me some Rhubarb...you can't seem to get it in Spain and I SOOOOOO miss rhubarb crumble... :cry:

A little tip - Rhubabrb is great for getting burnt things off of pans! (My nan told me that), maybe dont boil it in a burnt pan if you want it for a crumble though :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back