Yoga??

Laur_250

Reaction score
I have been starting to feel a bit scared at my weight gain and so took the plunge and phoned the gym which is literally almost opposite me and enquired about yoga classes as Im too lazy and shy to go swimming!! She said they do have classes which are general and they should be fine during pregnancy if i tell the teacher at the start. Ive looked online and it says alot of its ok just not to do the backward stretches, etc. Ive never tried yoga so would be a complete beginner so have no idea and dont wanna put myself at risk starting it. Has anyone started it/ done it during pregnancy here?? Any advice appreciated!xx

I posted about yoga yesterday. Going to get a dvd from ebay and give it a go.

Hazel said:
I posted about yoga yesterday. Going to get a dvd from ebay and give it a go.

I know I just realised!! :oops: You must have the same idea as me, Im just checking ebay out now!! Let me know how it goes for you!xx

Don't bid against me!!!!!!!!

I'm mystic**** on ebay. Don't want to put my full ID on here but you'll see it's me. :lol:

He he dont worry I dont know enough to buy one yet so am just browsing for now!! I might try out one class first to see how I get on then do it at home if I like it??xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back