yoga

abbiecourt

Reaction score
does anyone go to yoga? just wanted to know what its like x

There is a fitness channel on Sky which has special antenatal yoga and pilates classes on it. Lifestyle section - channel 282 called Fitness.TV. Give it a go at home and see if you like it before heading off to a class. Its good for mind and body and really helps you to connect with your baby too!! I've not done it in aaaages so you've reminded me to tune in and have a go again!! I've just looked up to see when the next class is on and I'll Sky+ it - Mums to be Yoga - 0200hrs on Monday 9th May

I will sky+ it aswell... I use to record workouts all the time, you've just reminded me that I've got that channel again...lol xx

Is it just on sky? Or is it on virgin too? x x

I hope it's on Talk Talk, too! Sounds awesome! x

i just put it on record now god who wud do it at 2am!!

Oooh I've got that channel! Yeh, think I'll Sky+ it too :)

abbiecourt - I did a few classes of pregnancy yoga and loved it. It was so relaxing but invigorating too. Only reason why I stopped doing it was due to the lady who runs it changing the venue, which made it difficult for me to get to as I can't drive yet. I'd recommend it. You can go for first class and see if you like it and if not, just pay for that class and say its not for you. It cost me £7.50 per class.

Otherwise Sky+ it for no extra :) x

Last edited:
For those not on sky, try the website, think its www.fitness.tv and sure you can watch it from there. I have an hdmi cable connecting my lappy to tv its fab!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back