Yipeeeee nearly DPO

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
Lot and lots of EWCM :dance: just a the right point in my cycle and starting to get faint lines on my OPK's. So jumped on DH this morning. Will :bd: again tomorrow.

I'll POAS this afternoon too to see if my surge is getting stronger.

Hoping by Mon/Tues I'll be officially DPO so I can join the 2WW wait again :).

I'm one of those weirdos that prefers being in the 2WW :shock:.

Go for it Kitty, good luck!!! :clover:

And you like being in the 2ww?! :lol:

Extra whoops, finally got a positive OPK. I'm calling tomorrow OV day.

Thx for the support ladies :) OPK's gone negative. I am declaring tomorrow 1 DPO.

Got on extra :bd: this morning with Preseed. I don't think there is any more I can do. No more AC for this month. Looking for a temp rise on my BBT now. Hoping I see it in the next day or two.

Symptoms so far........none :D

Last edited:
Well my body defo threw me a curve ball on the OV front. I got EWCM on CD14 and a positive OPK. So I reckoned that OV happened on CD15. Negative OPK CD15 onwards. Massive temp dip on CD16 but my CM gone back to normal?! CD17 temp back to normal. Starting to see my temp rise this morning CD18. So my OV was between CD14 and 16. Luckily :bd: all over the show so hopefully caught it. Think DH is relieved because he started to look scared and slightly hunted :lol:. I'll let his little nubbin recover for a couple of days :lol:

Officially in 2ww 2/3 DPO. Boobs have started to get a bit more sensitive but thats normal for me. I hope they don't get as bad as last month. I could hang things off'em and nearly took DH's eye out.

What are the bets I start POAS far too early next week.

Last edited:
Lots of luck, hope you get your bfp! I really respect anyone who has the willpower to wait till af is late to test. i havent had a cycle since feb and im testing once a week! doh!

lots of baby dust x

About DPO 5 still boobs. Mega hungry but that may not be a symptom loooool just greedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back