Yey! got my nose pierced...again. With pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just state something , I have never not liked her.
I was just responding to posts made.

Jade&Evie said:
poochielove said:
Everytime you post anything you seem to get some sort of reaction

That's what I was thinking.... :bored:

For the record this wasnt a dig at Jazz- it's the fact that people seem to be making something out of nothing on all her posts. Is it for another argument and another load of bitchiness now the previous lot has calmed down??

So fucking what if she had her nose pierced when she's pregnant- there's worse things out there she could be doing!

I cant see it hun, I'm old and blind but I'm sure it looks lovely :hug: :hug: :hug:

I share SC24's radical idea - if you don't have anyhting to say about the piercing (whether you like it or not) then don't post in this thread.If you want to carry on another arguement take it off the board. I can't be bothered to lock threads today as I have a house to tidy before my kids come back from visiting Nanny

wtf is that foe thing all about anyway? I wouldn't put anybody on it, its mean! Theres nobody on here whose posts I wouldn't want to read. Is that what it does, block their posts? How can you read a whole thread with missing posts? Confusing or what :think:

Anyway I re-read this thread and for what its worth I think maybe certain people weren't being deliberatly horrible, they were just saying what they thought and thats what we all do here isn't it? :think: and Larisa I find your posts really hard to read, I must be getting old :lol:

Lou said:
wtf is that foe thing all about anyway? I wouldn't put anybody on it, its mean! Theres nobody on here whose posts I wouldn't want to read. Is that what it does, block their posts? How can you read a whole thread with missing posts? Confusing or what :think:

Anyway I re-read this thread and for what its worth I think maybe certain people weren't being deliberatly horrible, they were just saying what they thought and thats what we all do here isn't it? :think: and Larisa I find your posts really hard to read, I must be getting old :lol:

Yes my thoughts to.
Everyone has they opinion and if something arises then people have there say.
Yes its the way you put it across and I know I was not mean to anyone.
Some people are going on like they've never gone on at someone before.

I must be on loads of foe lists as no-one seems to have paid heed to my post ;)

beanie said:
I must be on loads of foe lists as no-one seems to have paid heed to my post ;)

Who said that? :think:

:)

Well.... thats taken forever and a day to read (especially those who type is text talk :evil: - hate it, but I am getting old!!)

I like your piercing, looks nice.... still wouldn't have got it done myself... but if you are happy and keep it UUBER clean, then all is good :)

Thanks guys :)
& Im fine with people sharing there opinion, but it annoys me when some people call me a liar, when Im not :wall:

okay some things said on here are bit harsh (not gettin into that one tho ) but jazz, i think u have been a little bit silly, ur gorgeous enough. i know when i had my booking in with my midwife she asked if i had any piercings/tattos and she ADVISED me NOT to go crazy and get any done in prgnacy as like the others have said the risk of infection is too high as ur immune system is weakend in prgnacy. not gonna say anymore :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry but how have I been a bit silly?
I got told by my midwife and docter its ok, why would I think to question them, when there the professionals?
Also i bet there are people on here who still smoke, why not go give them a lecture too?

I'm one of the blind old ones!!! Can't see it hun but long as you like it that's what matters.

Personally I wouldn't get a piercing or tattoo while pregnant - but it's up to you really and at least you sought advice first. Can I recommend Dettol soap to you - when I got my belly button pierced I used it every day in the shower as well as regular salt water on a cotton bud and I got no infections whatsoever - everyone else I knew who had it done experienced a little bit of swelling or gunkiness ( :puke: ).

Take care of yourself!!!!

I used to have a nose piercing :), and loved it back then :)
My problem was it just would not settle and had to take it out :(

ok lol i personaly think noze peircings look awful on people so i can't say i think it look nice becasue 1 i think i'll have to join the blind members as i can't see it in the pic :lol: and 2 i think they are awful (only noze peircings) :) i not being mean lol i'm simply replying what i thought :D

Why do people think their old because they can't see it?

I'm 20 and I can't see the bloody piercing.

I haven't been told by my midwife not to have any piercings, so I didn't know, I was planning on a tattoo, but I think I'll pass :moon:

jazzmum2be said:
Sorry but how have I been a bit silly?
I got told by my midwife and docter its ok, why would I think to question them, when there the professionals?
Also i bet there are people on here who still smoke, why not go give them a lecture too?

Hun dont stress about it. Its your body, your decision, and you went on advice from health professionals.
Dont be worrying, just keep it clean. Its done now, and if you like it thats all that matters! :hug:

I wouldnt have mine done purely for the fact I have a Barry Manilow nose and it would look bloody lost on it!

I had my tongue pierced ages ago and it bled for ages, I couldn't speak properly, I couldn't eat or drink either and that put me off piercings :shakehead:

I also can't see it very well, although I think I can make out something in the tiny photo you posted.

I don't want to sound mean, but if it comes across as rude, then my apologies. I see you're 18+ weeks pregnant. If a piercer doesn't do piercings on pregnant women, how could he/she not have seen you're pregnant? It's just a question that I'm curious about. No one seems to have asked this. Or did you not have the ticker on your signature when you started this post? Once again, just curious.

On a different note: I don't think nose piercings are all bad. My (half) sister has one and she's got a tiny stud in her nose which looks lovely. Some nose piercings are quite sophisticated while others are vile.

emeraldsroses said:
I also can't see it very well, although I think I can make out something in the tiny photo you posted.

I don't want to sound mean, but if it comes across as rude, then my apologies. I see you're 18+ weeks pregnant. If a piercer doesn't do piercings on pregnant women, how could he/she not have seen you're pregnant? It's just a question that I'm curious about. No one seems to have asked this. Or did you not have the ticker on your signature when you started this post? Once again, just curious.
if you look at the pic jazmum2be doesn't appear to have much of a bump so it would of been easily hidden under a jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back