Back again, trying not to get my hopes up!

MrsDraven

Reaction score
First off, I legitimately cannot remember if I had a period last month. Which is probably bad but I just can't remember. DH and I only started wondering this earlier today. I went to see him and when I went to use the bathroom there was brownish dried blood in my underwear. So I figured oh great, mother nature has come to annoy me. But when I wiped after peeing there was no blood. I waited a while til I needed to pee again after changing my underwear and again no blood. [Sorry if this is TMI BUT] I put a clean finger up there to see if there was any blood because sometimes it just doesn't come out properly, but my finger was clean. But then later on when I got home, although there was no blood in my clean underwear, there was a little brownish blood on the tissue.
DH has been noticing the last few weeks that my breasts seem to have grown and they were ridiculously sensitive. He was terrified to even touch them because it just hurt! They don't seem as sensitive at the moment though.
I haven't been able to handle spicy food either. I never usually could anyway but a little 'kick' I could handle. Yet today I was struggling to eat a lightly spiced burger and the other day I had cream cheese with pepper in it and was guzzling milk because it burned my tongue.
I'm peeing every couple of hours regardless of how much I drink and yet I'm not 100% convinced its because of pregnancy. I've never really had the bleeding or spicy food problem though. Could I be? Or wishful thinking?

Hey hun, it sounds good so try a test in a few days and see what happens?

Do you know what your cycles are like? What cycle day you're on?

x

MissJuly, I'm not 100% sure cause the MC I had last year really messed my body up but it was usually 26 days. I figured I should be starting soon which is why I'm not overly convinced.
I wore a liner last night and there's a little blood on that but still no full on aunt flo. I think I'll wait a few days before testing. Although a random point I forgot to bring up. I peed on an OPK yesterday aswell and there were 2 lines but the second line was quite faint. I have no idea what's going on.

Last edited:
That's what I tried first and got a line off! Followed by 3 internet cheapy HPTs and a CB digi (at different times lol).

Ooooooh could be!

It's really confusing but I'm weary about getting a test, doing it then finding out it's negative and aunt flo visiting. I want to wait until at least Monday, but at the same time I don't think I'm patient enough!!!!

Update: The pink stopped for a fair while yesterday but woke up this morning with a little on the liner again. Considerably less than last time though. But still no full on period. Think I'll wait til Monday and see what happens.

I'm spamming my own thread here but help!!! The light bleeding seemed to stop yesterday but then I started getting really bad cramps today. I was ok til earlier when I went to the loo and there was really gooey brown discharge on the tissue. I think I might just be getting my period but then I don't recall ever having brown gooiness before a period. So freakishly confused!!!!
I'm also a bit worried though because I also got brown discharge and cramping just before my MC last year. So confused!!!

Do a test hun, if it's negative then it's likely to be af xx

Hi MrsD, sounds like you might want to test and find out, could be either way! fx for you though xx

I seriously can't wait til tomorrow it's driving me mad. Went to the loo again earlier. Clean liner, no blood when wiping. Stomach hurts so bad!!!!

Negative FRER test. Guess my body's just being weird. Never mind.

not out until AF shows her ugly face!! Fingers X'd for you hun, hope it all changes round for you!

Yeah, it was a double pack so if I AF hasn't shown herself by March, I'll be doing another. All very odd though. Never in my life have I had this :s

AF, you are a cruel and evil witch. Definitely yet another false alarm. Not happy. :(

Sorry to hear af got you fx crossed you get your BFP soon xx

Sorry to hear that MrsDraven I have that same fear as well I am not due to test until Monday 2/20 and I am so afraid the evil witch is gonna show her ugly face....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back