Yey feeling more positive :)

becsybabe

Reaction score
So I found out when I was 10DPO I was pregnant and Iv been addicted to testing every day since (costing me a fortune lol) and this morning I got my test line darker than the control line woop woop now to wait til Sunday to take another digi and hope I get my 3+ keeping everything crossed :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 23
Yay!

I got my darker test line yesterday and I'm doing my digi on Monday hoping for a 3+!

I used up all my frers though so I've been doing cheapies since. I did have right frers though so not bad going!Lol!!

XX

Lovely dark line! How far are you today?

I'm 5 weeks 1 day I had a ruptured ectopic at 5w1d in April last year so to see this dark line today is great :) I got my 2-3 on my digi Sunday last week so hopefully this Sunday il get 3+. I never got past 1-2 on my digi with my ectopic so kinda knew something wasn't right. How many weeks are you snowbee? Xx

I'm 5+5 today, which is further than I got last time but not quite as far as the first. I had also never seen the digi go over 1-2 before and I got my 2-3 last week, it is great to finally see it go up isn't it! I'm now debating seeing if I can get 3+!

Snowbee I think you should be good to get your 3+ now hopefully we will both get it soon :) I'm going to try hold off til Sunday but thinking I might give in and do it in the morning lol xx

I haven't got any tests so that is stopping me at the moment! I did look at them in the supermarket earlier in the week but they were really expensive. Let us know how you get on in the morning!

Ye I will do. Il be mad at myself if I take it and it's not 3+ tho lol xx

I'm 5w today and got my 3+ which I've not had before. But my worry week is in 2 weeks time x I ame feeling more confident today. But there us always the what if in my mind!

Aw that's great that you have got that :) it's so hard isn't it not to worry but I guess it's only natural x

Snowbee I'm so excited did my test I thought my wee didn't look very dark so was a bit worried it wasn't strong enough :/ so any way the pregnant came up then I waited n waited then bam that lovely little number 3+ was there :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 8
Ah congratulations :)

Mine last night was still on 2+3, 6 days after my last 2-3. Not sure what to make of that as I'm 5+6 today.

Leave it two days then take one with your first wee of the day I'm sure it will be 3+ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back