Time to fess up girls

Princess81

Reaction score
Am I the only mentalist or do any of you keep doing hpt's just to make sure to be sure?

I have done yet ANOTHER one and the test line is now darker than the control line ;-)

I don't know when I'll be convinced that it's okay to stop doing these :roll:

Please tell me I'm not the only one :blush:

I imagine I'll carry on to my edd. No I seriously hope it will stop long before that :rofl: probably for the next couple of weeks though :lol:

Join my club!

I did 5 when I first suspected but the lines were faint so then got one at the docs.

Then I admit I did one 2 weeks ago as I didnt feel pregnant and was annoyed cos the line was faint again Grrrrrr. :mad:

Ur not alone!!

Well I only have just over 2 weeks til my first scan so maybe I can stop them after that :lol: good job I got my cheapies eh.

I have one more digi which I was gonna do to make sure the weeks increase, last time they were very slow to increase and of course that all ended badly. I'm sure if I see the weeks going up faster this time I'll be happier - maybe :roll: x

I stopped at 6 weeks. I had an uncontrollable urge to get digi's one night at 9pm. I don't drive so got a taxi to asda and back to get a two pack!

did you ask for an early scan or do you automatically get one for us ladies with angels? xx

omg pinky those digis must have cost you a fortune :lol:

I am so tempted to do my next digi tomorrow cos they indicate from conception and I think this must have been 2 weeks ago from today so I'm wanting the hormones to have increased to 2-3 weeks by tomorrow, god I'm a moron (putting it politely) :roll:

I woke up at 4am one morning convinced I'd imagined I was pregnant so did a test then. Think I was about 6 weeks. Didn't do any after that - OH banned me!!

youre not...i did exactly the same...lol xx

Think I stopped around 6 weeks too, i still have the urge but refuse to buy anymore to feed my addiction lol x x

did you ask for an early scan or do you automatically get one for us ladies with angels? xx

I phoned the EPU to enquire about my metformin tablets as the docs was closed by the time I found out.
The midwife recognnised my name from having been in the ward for my operation and the miscarriage so I said to her "y'know cos of last time, would there be any chance that I could have an early scan"? She said "you can surely, when do you want me to book you in for"? I was a bit surprised and was like "oh great, erm wel...." and she said "right your last period was 13 March so we'll book you in for 5th May Okay?" I loved her a bit then :lol:

So in answer, I had to ask lol x

They promised me one when i had my mc and then told me when I got my bfp, I couldnt have one so I booked a private one but then I had a bleed so I ended up being referred to the epu. Everywhere is different though hunny x x

I stopped at 6 weeks. I had an uncontrollable urge to get digi's one night at 9pm. I don't drive so got a taxi to asda and back to get a two pack!

They did plus a taxi fare :lol:

OMG I bought a pack of TWO clearblue digis today!!! It was coz I wanted to see the change in the conception indicator lol! My last digi said 1-2 and today it said 3+ :) made me very happy :) so princess ur deffo not the only weirdo ;)
Xxx

glad to hear it girls, thanks pos, at least I know you are in exactly the same boat :lol: xx

our tickers are cute aren't they, I put in my journal that it looks like a space-prawn :lol: x

Weird, I emailed OH at work the other day to say my ticker had changed into a small prawn!! We are soo close to each other!! 4 days difference :) Sooooo exciting! Xxx

I think I took 24 tests when I was pregnant with Toby.. and a couple later on just for fun but I was clearly pregnant by then :lol: I didn't stop temping until I was about 6 weeks either :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back