Time to fess up girls

I cant say i'm looking forward to TRI1 again hun, very glad of the TTC break at the moment. normal activity will resume in june :) x

yeh tri1 is scary business :eh: I am wishing the next 8 weeks away which is stupid really :roll: xx

Well you're all bad influences on here because I've just read this and gone to get a Digi from Superdrug. I'm now sat in the supermarket carpark ready to dash in and do it!!!!
I'm 5 weeks and 3 days and haven't done one since when first got very strong BFP at 11DPO.
Had my first Docs appt last night and he said 1 in 6 women MC so I'm now pooping it!!!!

Xxx

Oh that was a nice positive thing for your doctor to say!!!! :hug: some help he was! x

OMG - what a mean doctor - like we don't know there's a risk already!!

welcome to the POAS after BFP club lisa!

Nurse, not that i should be thinking like this but i have thought, if it happens to me, i'll take a short break, get the pressure off a little bit!

sounds like a few of you in ttc/lttc will be praying on June BFP's - lets hope its another bumper month xxxxxxx

it seems to alternate between monts doesn't it? Feb was bab, March slightly dry and April has been fab too, so I wonder if the pattern will continue for May/June? x

A break is def the way forward, depending oon the witch shows up i may OV on my birthday at end of may and we will also be in itlay then so you never know :)

have you booked italy?? my fave place in the whole world! we are going there later in the summer hopefully, i think either sicilly or sardinia? where are you going to nurse? xxxx

We are booked :) we are going to sardinia on 24th may for 10 days. A guy OH works with has a wee house there so only needed flights :) cant wait :)

Haha! Thanks girlies!........I am officially in the club!
Did one and it said 3+ so I'm happy with that but you're pretty screwed from now on cos you can't get any more than that?!!!
What do u suggest then?

Xxx

:rofl: can only suggest no more digi's from then on in ;-)
I am going to do a digi one week today and hoping that it says 3+ cos mine today said 2-3 :yay:

.........And I thought TTC was hard enough let alone getting through the next 7 weeks wondering am I or aren't I?!!!.......its driving me insane and the doctor didn't help by saying that, has planted more doubt in my mind but I suppose what will be will be and as long as I feed this little bean lots of folic acid and greens and rest loads then he should be a happy bean and not want to go elsewhere!!!!!
Is anyone here booked in for an early scan just to check????

Xxx

I'm having an early scan at 6+3 because of a previous miscarriage x

i am still doing pregnancy tests... i have no control...!!!
i have another scan tomorrow and one next week... no idea why i am having one every week, could be because of the ectopic pregnancy and m/c but i am not complaining!

I did a CBD at 7 weeks lol. Im so tempted to buy cheapies and carry on too !

Ahh, princess I have just seen your ticker - congratulations!!!!!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back