Yellow jelly

moomoomu

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Im currently 30 weeks pregnant but measuring 33 weeks with my 3rd child,over the past 3 days ive been wiping after loo (sorry tmi lol)and foung a yello jelly,with the boys once my plug came out my waters broke within hours,with this one her head has been down for a few weeks and does this mean labour is going to be soon?
Also what can i do about severe heartburn as i am sleeping terribly as i cant lay down.
All advice appreciated xxx

:wave: Welcome to Pregnancy Forum :D

Now this could be something or it could be nothing. This happened with my daughter (who's 10) when I was 20 weeks pregnant. I went to the hospital and it turned out I had thrush so nothing serious at all.

I would get this checked out, for peace of mind. It may be some sort of infection that you need treated for.

As for the heartburn I found Gaviscon and milk were the only things that helped and stay away from any foods that trigger it :)

i started losing my plug with katie weeks before i had her and this time, its just starting to come away now (hopefully it wont be weeks :lol:) like mamafy said it's worth gettin it checked out, atleast give your MW a bell and see what she says. hope everythin's ok xx

I am murdered with heartburn too.. I can't even lie down some nights, I have had chewy rennies, and found polos worked absolute wonders! I have lots of packs in my bedside table, and its instant relief for me.. I also found if I had wind the heartburn would be a lot worse, I would have a glass of fizzy juice (prob the last thing you should drink with heartburn) but it helped get the wind up and reduced the heartburn.. Give polos a try definitly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back