A bit concerned...

nikki8092

Reaction score
Ok, tmi alert but im concerned that 28 weeks is a bit too early to be start losing your plug??? This didnt happen till the last couple of weeks with the other 2. Just been to the toilet to find snotty green jelly stuff...
Any advice would be appreciated. Is this normal or should i be concerned? x

Hi Hun could it be thrush? A lot of people on here have commented on green discharge and it's turned out to be thrush.
I'd contact your midwife Hun

Fx it's thrush x x

Hi hun, its definately not discharge. Its jelly definately what my plug looked like with my other 2 :( Just wondered if this indicates a problem or is it normal to start losing it this early? x

Apparently its normal to lose your plug early in some pregnancies, as it reforms hun. If you're concerned though, then check with your mw x x

I'd check with mw just to be on the safe side and for some peace of mind. Good luck. X

Yeah, probably worrying myself unnecessarily as i have been quite crampy last half hour and last few days have had really uncomfortable braxton hicks and backache x

Google is the devils tool i should leave well alone, been getting cramps and things like before 34 weeks can indicate a problem with placenta. Why do i do this to myself

Oh hun try not to panic. Does your labour ward have a triage section? Give them a ring and see what they say. Maybe it's because it's a third pregnancy and it's come away easier to regenerate xxxxxxxx

Oh hon google really is dreadful! I'm sure everything is ok but check with your midwife and triage xxxxx

Maybe so Babybrain! Thats what im hoping. Yes my hospital do but if they tell me to go in i cant as hubby is at work, no one to look after kids and no way to get there lol. Will definately be keeping an eye on it today and if its still same tomorrow i will call them as hubby will be home. God i panic over everything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back