Yellow CM late period

Snidy

Reaction score
Hello!
So for the past week or so I have had a pale yellow discharge that is thick and I’ve had to wear a panty liner. Some days my underwear even is wet. (TMI sorry) I have not had this before.. I usually will spot brown blood before my period. I am now on cycle day 34 which is the latest my period has ever been. I’ve been tracking it for two years now and the latest I’ve had is 32 and that only happened once! I’m usually 28-29 days. I have slight cramping/back pain every now and then and for the last couple days I keep thinking my period is about to come on and it doesn’t. I’m afraid to test because I want to hold on to this hope lol at least until I’m a week late and then at that point I’ll definitely test. Anyone else experience a yellow thick discharge and get a BFP? There’s no foul smell to it or anything.

Hey, I had thicker discharge when I was pregnant but I also get it at certain points in my cycle too.. the only way to know for sure is to test! How many DPO are you? Xx

I will test maybe tomorrow if I don’t get it by then. I just don’t want to see a BFN haha. I am currently 20 DPO!

You will definitely get a blazing positive if you are pregnant! Good luck xxx

100% you need to take a test if 20 DPO it will absolutely be positive by now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back