Yeeeessssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Im so happy!! I love where I live, the only thing I would say that I dont like about it are my next-door-but-one neighbours who are just slobs and play their chavvy music really loud all the time, cant communicate with each other at a reasonable volume and just genrally do my head in :wall: And guess what....

They are moving house!! Right now, they are moving. I didnt twig at first that there was a transit van coming and going all weekend but now they are dismantling their shed! I knew they were moving at some point because their daughter (who is the sweetest little thing) told me they were moving but that was ages ago (i was still pregnant at the time) so I thought I'd imagined it but maybe they just got held up.

So.... heres to a peaceful 2008 :cheer:

Just hope the people who move in after them are not nightmare neighbours too :shock:

:dance: :cheer: :dance: Good start to the new year natalie :D

My neighbour is really sweet. We only say hello, but she brought Dan round a prezzy for his birthday as she's going away for New year, bless her :hug: (My other neighbour is a drunken bint but our houses aren't attached :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back