why am i so upset

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
my mum and dad are moving house, they put it on the market yesturday they never even told me it was my sis who told me just now, on Bebo :(
i knew they had been thinking bout it but would have like to have been told by them,
i dunno why i am even upset bout them moving they have only been in the house 3 yrs, but its the place where chris proposed, i had Braydon, my 18 and a few other memorys, just seems everything is moving on so quickly :cry:

i think if they had told you you'd have had ab it moe time to get used to the idea, but obviously as its come all of a sudden it might feel as if theyre selling all the memories down the river without so much as a nod in your direction.
I sorta think just be glad you had the happy memeories, every time you drive past it'll still be the home where OH proposed and LO was born and your 18th was even if its not mum n dads anymore eh :hug:

:hug: yes they shouldve told u, and i can so understand why u feel sad coz of those memories :hug: :hug:

arrr hun that was a bit unkind not to tell you, i can understand u being upset, just think how many new and exiting memories you will make in the future though hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back