Finally got the pram yeah!

Rachx

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... &rd=1&rd=1

Got my pram today after much much consideration went for this one, though in my local babycare centre they wanted £350 for same thing :shock: so did some surfing and found this one, but the plus is that it fits in the boot of my Ford Ka :dance: which has been an issue so im all smiles now :D

anyone else got the Loola Pram???? :think:

I don't have that but just wanted to say I'm pleased you found something that would fit in the Ka easily and for a decent price too. Love the blue colours too! :cheer:

Looks very nice. :D I also have a ka and I don't think my pushchair will fit in the boot, well not without taking the wheels off anyway. I'm not too fussed as I'll probably end up getting a maclaren after a few months anyway! :D

Hi

Its lovely hun , glad you found one that works for you
Katrina

hey congrats on gettin your pram sorted :)

i've got the loola one as well and altho so far i have only been tryin my older son in it i love it and i cant wait for baby to be in it..

and well done on gettin a really good bargain, i love that colour too, mines the oxygen black/blue one :D

Lyn_no3 said:
hey congrats on gettin your pram sorted :)

i've got the loola one as well and altho so far i have only been tryin my older son in it i love it and i cant wait for baby to be in it..

and well done on gettin a really good bargain, i love that colour too, mines the oxygen black/blue one :D

Cant wait to have a play think my staffy will sit in it :rotfl: :rotfl: I was soo tempted by the cream it was gorgeous but then i'm like Rach be realistic :wall:

It's such a relief getting the pram isn't it? :)

I like the colour of your Loola. It's really unusual.

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back