Shoot Mothercare

Flame

Reaction score
I ordered a pram and carseat set from Mothercare 2 weeks ago, I have had the pram and been having to call them to find out what has happened to the car seat. The first call i made they said that it would be with me by the beginning of this week.

Still not received by yesterday i called them again and they said that they had ran out of stock and that i should have had an email to tell me that it would be delivered when back in stock, which i never recieved. I told the woman on the phone that i was told it was gonna be with me at the beginning of the week and she told me that the system was down so she couldnt check but she would call me back to let me know.

I never got a call back from her and have just recieved an email saying that they have refunded me for the car seat. :evil:

I dont think any other car seats fit the pushchair i have ordered and certainly not at the cheap sale price i ordered it at. :evil:

Gaaaahhhh what do i do now? i really like the pushchair i have. :cry:

That's bad, can you not see if it's still instock at another Mothercare branch or anywhere else?

Its a mothercare make of pram so i cant get it from another shop.

Also it was only on offer online and not in the shop, which was sold out when we went in there last.

If you need the car seat i'd take it back and ask for a refund/exchange then.

Called them this morning and they are not putting it in the next catalogue so they wont get anymore in, they offered to ask the stores if anyone has one but i canceled it and told them to fetch the pushchair back.

I have seen a nice one i like on ebay but it is one of the 3 wheeler ones and i dont like the style. (even though oh half thinks they are better designed).

I'm old lol and don't actually like the 3 wheelers, thats just my view though, i personnally wouldn't have one.

Hope you get your refund asap then you can sort another out.

PS Who'll push the pram the most? You or OH :D

I dont like the three wheelers either, always said i would never get one, but looking above the wheels its really nice and cosy looking, i am hoping to find one similar that has all 4 wheels.

I dont really know who would push it more to be honest, i think it would be me though, Oh would have to change all the nappies in return :lol:

well a pram is a big expense worth getting the one you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back