XXXXX K8_005 Labour thread XXXXX!!! UPDATED BABY BENJAMIN GEORGE IS HERE!!!!

Foofy dust coming your way xxx good luck hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Feeling frustrated. Not how I expected to be I didn't realise the intense contractions of extreame pain could go on so long before you go to hospital. I have birthing ball tens and paracetamol but not getting to far contractions were at one point every 5-6 mins but less severe in pain terms I tried to ring labour ward they were engaged. Eventually these calmed down a bit then became the less frequent ten mins apart painful ones again and now hubby is asleep and every time I doze off pain wakes me up.think back to ten mins ish now. Did speak to labour ward as had more plug but because it had some red blood as well as brown in it I rang they said not to worry unless its bright red and keep an eye on it. Can't beleive how painful this home stage of labour is. I expected cramps and minor pains like yesterday but not this its all through my back then travels around. I expected 12/24 hrs to be at home then hospital but clearly not as 31 hrs now contracting at home I'm desperate to sleep and to be able to go hosp and get pain relief!!! got me feeling all wussy about when I do get to hosp hope I can cope then I feel a bit useless n worn out. :(

((Hugs)) I had this with DD1. Very frustrating. Mine went on for a couple of days I'm afraid. I know its hard bug try get some rest if you can. On the bright side, once I got passed this 'false' labour, the next bit went incredibly fast. X

Hope you are ok this morning. Not wussy!!! Tell them you need to come in for pain relief. I'm sure I am going to be the same for all this practising hypnobirthing!!!!

Hope things speed up this morning hun and you got some rest? xxx

Hope things have progressed for u k8.

Goodluck huni xxx

Baby boy Benjamin George arrived last night 2350 he is perfect in every way and I can't quite believe he is minehe is wonderful has decided he likes to breast feed already which is fab and we shall see how we go. Birth story to post later x

Contgrats Kate!! X

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Congratulations!!!!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Yay xxx congratulations Kate xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts