Xxxx August 2015 Mummies To Be xxxX

My scan went magical :) we got such a clear view of her little face and even could see her full lips! Even the doctor got all excited and we just sat watching her play with the cord for a good few minutes! Wish I had caught it on camera.

Aww, so pleased you had a fantastic scan mysticteen. It's just amazing seeing your little baby happy and healthy on that screen isn't it. Is that all your scans done now? I bet you can't wait for her to arrive now.

Michelle X

I have no idea! This is my first pregnancy and I dont know how many scans you're supposed to have? My next appointment is for beginning of July, I will be in the uk so we shall see if they want to do a scan there as I haven't had any scans there yet.

I will be booking a 3D scan though so at least one more to go :)

Mystic teen that's so rubbish your OH can't get visa! See this is what is wrong with the system!! People who actually need visas don't get them. I'm glad your scan went well though Hun. Fingers crossed your OH will be here soon.
Jess hope you're having a lovely holiday! Very jealous.
Sugar - no not awful at all! I keep counting my weeks down too. My day is a Thursday so I think same.

Can't Believe we are double digits and moving to tri 3!! Not long now :) xxxxx

That's awful Mysticteen! Maybee you can set up some sort of webcsm/chat thing so he can see the labour /almost be there at birth ?

Sugar, your not wishing it away but getting excited each new week nearer!
I'm turning 25 weeks at midnight tonight! Just 14 weeks till the night before my section- utter maddness the speed of all this, this time, i don't truely feel preggers yet

I am heading to the British embassy as a last desperate try and demand to speak to someone in charge and talk about human rights and stuff. Hopefully I can get somewhere from there.
If all fails, I do have plans to skype the labor. It won't be the same as having him there but it is the next best thing.

I head over to tri 2 today too! But seem to have gotten used to the second tri part haha. Can't wait until all you lovely ladies are out of tri and safely in tri 3. x

Ah I really hope they help you mystic teen... One of the biggest moments of your life and you should be able to have the experience together. It's so not right. Really have my fingers crossed for you!
Have fun in tri 3. See you there on Thursday ;) xxx

Last edited:
Feeling so rubbish!! :( have a horrible cold, banging headache and a bladder infection.
...but it's actually been kinda nice to spend the whole day in bed!! I need to do this more often - without the illness part lol xxxx

Last edited:
Jenbob are babyovements looking ok now?

Mystictean - good luck hope they are understanding x

I got this on a pregnancy email today! I'ts just plain stupid!!
A cauliflower is in there, no chance!! It was only a grapefruit last week !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
JJ i love the fruit/veggie comparisons! So hard to believe some weeks the size of the baby.
Yes he's moved lots more today thank you. Think it was just because I had a busy weekend and feeling run down, probably didn't pay attention much. Xxx

Hope you're feelkng better soon jenbob! Ha jj mum lovely junk emails about baby size and fruit and vegetables ! :) im back at work tomorrow:/ boo hoo. Got a feeling I'm
Not going to like it though, as I'll not be able to do much - rightly so aswel - but it's so frustrating! My job is physical and demanding and work have been brilliant. Theyd probably be happier if I took early mat leave though! Haha. Could well be yet. I'm suppose to work until mid July, I'll be 35 weeks.
X x

What do you do Sugar? Areyou planning to go back after at the moment? Youcan go 11 weeks before due date but I guess youd be back quicker:( Take it easy at work tomorow , that babys still too early yet xx

It is less than 3 weeks now till I finish work. I will be just over 29 weeks. I'm going as soon as I can due to the physical demands of my job.

Less than 2 weeks till our next scan too! :)

I work with disabled children, a lot of physio work and moving around :) its very demanding and my work have been great to be honest. Hoping to work until June 19th. I'll be 31 weeks. I'm ok with that. This is my last day in tri 2 girls! Officially moving over tomorrow! Eeeeek! Home straight for us now! :) xx

Last edited:
Not posted in here in a few days, just been so exhausted and suffering really badly from palpitations, breathlessness and just feeling so uncomfortable. Then today I think I have been having Brixton hicks contractions. Not really sure as I never had anything like this with my son
So I have been have pains/cramps in my lower back followed by pressure and cramps across my bump. It feels so heavy and uncomfortable. Is this what Brixton hicks is? Has everyone else been having this?

Michelle x

Sorry you're having a hard time Michelle :( to be honest I'm not sure about the Braxton hicks contractions. I think I've had some but I don't know if they are lol. My uterus goes very hard sometimes for no reason for s minute or so but I don't always get the pain... But yes u think it sounds like it could be!!
Anyway I hope you are feeling better soon xxxx

Last edited:
Thanks Jenbob, it just took me by surprise and took my breath away. I am sure it is just Brixton hicks and nothing to worry about.

Michelle x

Sounds like braxton hicks. I get them a lot. You seem to get them more, and sometimes earlier, with subsequent pregnancies. So may not be noticeable as a first time mum, but second time around you're feeling them. I've been getting concerned about baby having a 'quiet day' today , but he's picked up tonight and just before he moved so his bum (I assume) was sticking right out low down and brought tears to my eyes it Hurt that much. Glad he's moving though! August Mummies are quiet hope everyone is ok x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back